Re: Chuck

TC wrote:her reaching critical mass has made her way overexposed. sometimes she's even grating on me. i understand. she's funny on colbert, but not sure she can act.
Well, she did have her great acting debut in Iron Man 2. Her acting, short as it was, didn't suck I suppose. Amusing how she kept playing up everywhere how she was cast in it, and of course it turned out to be a less than a minute bit part. Once again, casting her just to get free press.
I can't stand her on the Daily Show. I usually watch it all the way through, but any time she's on I skip past it.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

Harry Dean Stanton FTW! Too bad it's only a single episode guest shot probably. The opener wasn't too bad. I miss the old Buy More. Hopefuly they somehow try to get it back to the way it was as a better cover. Still hate Olivia Munn but at least she wasn't inflicted on us too much.

"This video contains content from Vevo, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

This whole international copyright divide is getting so boring.

Ratings not great and NBC only has a half-season order on the books as of today, FYI...
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Alexhead wrote:Ratings not great and NBC only has a half-season order on the books as of today, FYI...
if it gets yanked, i'm blaming YOU debbie downer!

To be fair, I've been wanting the show to fail since Season 1 :mrgreen:
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

this week's episode was fucking stupid. i hate nicole ritchie, i hate the stupid bullshit they try to shove down our throats. i hate steve austin's schtick. ugh. next week better be better or this isn't going to work anymore.

I liked the return of Big Mike and some of the Buy More stuff. Though I was really expecting the two plots to come together and for the fight to spill out into the store, making all the people waiting for the game think it was a part of the act. Which would then make them forget about not having the games. Speaking of which, you want to tell me the CIA with its resources can't manage to procure a bunch of copies of a video game. I mean, we're not talking WMD's here, they should actually be able to find these.

yeah, that's exactly the outcome i was expecting too.

this is for drae, from an upcoming episode:
summer[1].jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I *DO* and it TOTALLY doesn't look like her in that shot - probably because she's actually smiling. :haw:

I pretty much knew when I made that post that it was going to be someone I had a raging hardon for and had completely failed by not recognizing them. :sad:

Congrats, Chuck fans--NBC has ponied up for a full season.