BULLY is based on the true story of a group of adolescent boys n girls who plotted to kill this friend of theirs who was understood as a pretty nasty fellow. Takes place in a particularly white-trashy section of FLA.

Based on what you said about KIDS and Korine on the DLDB, I'll say this: Where Korine has a tacky-bizzarre realism in his work, Clark(e?) has a nauseating violent realism.

BULLY is more like ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE than KIDS (for the obvious reason), so use that as your yardstick in deciding whether or not you want to bother seeing it! You did see ADIP right?

heck wrote: BULLY is based on the true story of a group of adolescent boys n girls who plotted to kill this friend of theirs who was understood as a pretty nasty fellow. Takes place in a particularly white-trashy section of FLA.
ah. i've watched the behind the scenes true story thingy on that a couple of times. that was a pretty odd story....might make an interesting movie. but, the reality is probably better.
heck wrote:BULLY is more like ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE than KIDS (for the obvious reason), so use that as your yardstick in deciding whether or not you want to bother seeing it! You did see ADIP right?
nope didn't see ADIP. :oops:

Oh you should see it! In ADIP, James Woods takes a career risk by playing a sleazy unsympathetic character with a short temper. :lol:

"sucky", pft! Bully is a fucking class film! Much better than kids.

:killer:

btw, this is maha - but maha aint no fucking slave!! I've been renamed klimov in protest until further notice...

klimov wrote: "sucky", pft! Bully is a fucking class film! Much better than kids.
well, that's not saying much!! ;) but yeah, we finally watched Bully last weekend, and i thought it was a very good film. it will be one of the reviews forthcoming on this site.
Maha wrote: btw, this is maha - but maha aint no fucking slave!! I've been renamed klimov in protest until further notice...
haha - protest. funny. don't like admitting your slavery to the machine/network you're typing on, eh? *DING* time for ReEducation™

*men in robes drag maha off*