thoughts on The Babysitter

being a member of Netflix is fun. tons of selection. easy way to see movies you would have never paid to see otherwise. of course, both the wife and myself have access to our queue list. today i get a message saying that The Babysitter has shipped. not having any clue what this movie was, i went to see. looks like some Alicia Silverstone tripe, so i expect there to be lots of sexual innuendoes and no actual nudity, along with zero plot and character development. who knows what possesses her to rent some of the things she rents! :mrgreen: but, she puts up with my tastes too, so i can't complain!

anyway, i check out some of the "user reviews" on Netflix. the idiocy speaks volumes:
Netflix user reviews wrote:this movie just goes to show dont just hire anyone to babysit your kids! Boring..Boring..Boring..An insult to Alicia Silverstones remarkable career. Don't waste your time or $$ on this flick!!!
uh..."remarkable career"??? :lol:
Netflix user reviews wrote:This movie has a creapy feel to it. All the men in the movie fantasize about making love to Alicia Silverstone's character but their fantasies are nasty and not loving. They have no respect for her feelings or wishes at all. The plot in this movie is an insult to all women.
aw, you mean the men don't want to love her? *shocked*

fucking idiots. does anyone have any actual thoughts on this movie?

TC my only intrest in watching any of that movie was in the hopes os seeing Alicia naked. Once I established that wasn't going to happen, I switched the TV over to Yan Can Cook, to bring me back to reality! 8)
"Your just jealous the voices are only talking to ME!!"