Mindhunters/Renny Harlin update

RennyHarlin.com wrote: MINDHUNTERS UPDATE

Hello everyone!

I have returned to the United States from Amsterdam after wrapping Mindhunters. The film is a psychological thriller centered around a group of FBI profilers who are sent on a training mission on a remote island. Their profiling skills are put to the test when they learn that a killer is among them. The cast includes Val Kilmer, Christian Slater, LL Cool J, Jonny Lee Miller, Clifton Collins Jr., Patricia Velasquez and Kathryn Morris.

The Mindhunters shoot was both exhausting and exciting. The tight schedule and numerous locations made the film a challenge. Shooting in Europe was great, and it allowed us access to unique locations and sets that helped add a foreboding look to the film.

The editing process is underway, and I am very enthusiastic about putting this film together. Thrillers rely heavily on the pacing, and sometimes finding the right timing and punctuation in a scene can take a few tries. I am working hard with my editors in order to put together highly suspenseful sequences to balance out the action and the drama as the story unfolds.

We have begun our visual effects work as well. The film will feature quite a few complicated effects, and numerous artists are at work creating various shots for the film.

For me, post production is one of the most exciting parts of filmmaking. Watching all of our hard work come together is both challenging and rewarding. I am looking forward to creating a tension-filled, suspenseful action-drama that will keep you guessing until the last frame fades to black.

Thanks for your support!

Renny
i'm looking forward to this one. especially after watching Deep Blue Sea again over the weekend. this guy knows how to direct an action-thriller.