couple oddities of disbelief

"Home Alone" star is, uh....home alone:
IMDb wrote: Macaulay Culkin's Phobia

Hollywood child superstar Macaulay Culkin suffers from a terrifying fear of leaving his house. Culkin, who stole hearts around the world after his roles in the first two Home Alone movies, says he suffers from a similar condition to agoraphobia and has difficulty going outside. The 21-year-old actor explains, "It takes me about two hours to really hype myself up and say, 'Okay, time to go outside, time to go to the grocery store.' "It's like a phobia, and most phobias are illogical, really." Speaking on American talk show "20/20," Culkin also said he dreaded other people watching him eating in restaurants and confessed to host Barbara Walters that it took him "about five hours" to prepare himself for their interview.

and now, let's play "Sob Story or Marketing Campaign":
IMDb wrote: Kirsten Dunst Looking For Love

Stunning Kirsten Dunst still believes there's a man out there for her - although it's getting harder and harder to find him. The Virgin Suicides beauty, who has been romantically linked with her Spider-man co-star Tobey Maguire, is finding fame can be an impediment to romance. She says, "Sometimes I get sad about it and I'm like, 'Is there a guy out there for me?' "I have this whole fairytale vision in my head because I was brought up on movies and storybooks that tell me I'm going to find my soulmate, get married, and have a perfect life. "I would love for that to happen but it's really hard to meet people."
hey bachelors - she's not exactly providing her phone number, is she??