Re: The Incredibles

Heh, the next review will be cross-posted earlier, but I didn't want to convert all the links to BBcode, gah.
TC wrote:i thought it was great, certainly not really a children's movie. i know, big shock there.
I seriously did not expect to see so many gruesome deaths in a Disney movie. 8) And damn, Mrs Incredible was hot and, hmmmm ... the opportunities, so flexible.
"Good taste is the death of art."
-Truman Capote

I thought it kicked no small amount of ass...as did my two 8-year-old brothers who don't usually get to go see such things, they loved every second of it.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

dhn wrote:I seriously did not expect to see so many gruesome deaths in a Disney movie. 8)
Heh, I appreciated the offhand way they were handled. Desensitisation, kids, it's a wonderful thing. 8)

too bad you can't stretch your wang, eh. :twisted:

big d note wrote:We finally saw Coco a few weeks ago at the dollar theater, and it was excellent. The animation was stunning, and the story was well done too, with some good music. It's definitely worth checking out.
It was a big hit at my house, too. (Note: I slept through most of it.)
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.