Re: Star Wars Episode VII

Yeah, he kind of does. I like the design of most everything so far although after reviewing a bunch of the upcoming Lego sets, the new ships are all pretty boxy for some reason.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Alexhead wrote:although after reviewing a bunch of the upcoming Lego sets, the new ships are all pretty boxy for some reason.
The ones I saw just all look like variations on the existing ships. The Tie, Falcon and X-wing all look pretty much exactly the same but with darker colors. Ren's shuttle looks like the Imperial shuttle but with the wings up all the time. The transport looks more or less the same as the Clone transport in the prequels. The snowspeeder has about the same shape as the speeders from Empire. Rey's speeder is the only one that looks strangely boxy.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

TC wrote:legos look boxy? :o
Lol, this isn't the '70s anymore. Legos are all high class and fancy and shit now. They don't bother trying to let kids use their imagination anymore, they just shove pre-made sets out the door now.

I have a SW geek friend with a really solid theory on Finn's (John Boyega's) last name, which is a tightly held secret as of now. It's almost a no-brainer if you think about it for a second.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Jesus guys, are there a plethora of black characters to choose from in the Star Wars universe? Quoth Kasdan in recent press, "Lando's story is not finished."

Alexhead wrote:Jesus guys, are there a plethora of black characters to choose from in the Star Wars universe? Quoth Kasdan in recent press, "Lando's story is not finished."
That's too obvious. I still think Han was dipping in the brown sugar.

I guess they want to take pity on poor HC (his latest work is direct-to-video or aimed at the Christian market). Seriously, they really only need a big guy in the suit and JEJ.
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

star_wars_episode_vii__the_force_awakens_ver3_xxlg.jpg
looks like a lot of throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. unfocused.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

You know, for the record, Luke's right there on the poster, second listed behind Ford on the cast list, so he must be galloping in Gandalf Two Towers style in the third act or something. Love the trailer and how the events we all take as universal heroic badassery from the original trilogy have already faded into legend. Great starting place.