Re: The Walking Dead

Or
Daryl
. His character arc seems kind of played out. Hell, maybe both of them if they really want to mess with people. Too bad it can't be Carl. He's a horrible actor and annoying as fuck still.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

darkness wrote:Or
Daryl
. His character arc seems kind of played out. Hell, maybe both of them if they really want to mess with people. Too bad it can't be Carl. He's a horrible actor and annoying as fuck still.
i'd say there is a 0% chance of your prediction happening. the public would murder writers' families. and yeah, carl - i accidentally caught a few minutes of him on "Talking Dead" last week. holy fuck, he's worse in person because he clearly feels entitled. absolute tool. he's like the leif garret of his generation. hopefully he's the passenger this time.
carl-mean.jpg
Seriously+carl+wtf_550ddf_4184360.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TC wrote:
darkness wrote:and yeah, carl - i accidentally caught a few minutes of him on "Talking Dead" last week. holy fuck, he's worse in person because he clearly feels entitled. absolute tool.
That might work to our advantage. When it comes contract renewal time, all it takes is for him to have a huge ego and demand more than he's worth and they'll probably cut him loose, knowing there will be no backlash from fans. Unless they think he's bringing in a teen demo or something.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

klimov wrote:Well they've got a lot to do if they want to compete with the rollicking season 2 finale of Black Sails.
Someone out there cares--keep trying!

Yeah, a very tense finale that led to
not so much in the killing department
, but I do like the setup for next season. And I suppose you have to subvert some expectations sometimes. Main question I was left with was,
does Rick shoot the character the internet has so eloquently named "porch dick," or does he shoot the zombified architect of those walls that look like they'd cave inward if three zombies decided to take a nap against them
?
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Surprisingly solid ending to that season for sure. They managed to tense up those last twenty minutes or so in a way that they haven't really done since, well, leaving the prison I guess.
Carl is still alive though,
so huge missed opportunity in that department.

FTWD was a decent start. lots of places this could go, but it's a finite show obviously, as once they get out of the city it's just the walking dead with different people. as long as they know that it's got maybe a max of 2 season to cover those 5 weeks and have a plan, it could be decent.

Yeah, you get a little into "come on fuckers, clearly you have a zombie situation, act like it" territory but things are breaking down very quickly which I like. Love how the authorities are hoarding water and keeping their mouths shut.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."