Kung Fury

This could be amazing:

[youtube][/youtube]

With theme song by David Fucking Hasselhoff:

[youtube][/youtube]
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Re: Kung Fury

Yeah, it goes live on youtube shortly as well. Hack The Timestream!
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

You Swedes are fucking brilliant, I'll give you that. 50 out of 10 stars. This film is why kickstarter and perhaps the internet itself exists.

Problem is, they're negotiating with a production company in the states to turn this into a full length feature. And there's NO WAY this can work for more than the existing 30 minutes.

Yeah, the length on this is just right. We'll see, though...there's nary a gag or moment in this that doesn't work, so if the filmmakers are that good, maybe...

i was holding off watching this as i knew it was coming on el rey. caught a few minutes, enough to know this is amazing. recorded the rest for later viewing.

It's probably the best use of a half hour you'll ever find.