Suicide Squad

/film wrote:‘Suicide Squad’ Cast Revealed; Includes Jared Leto, Will Smith, Tom Hardy, Margot Robbie

Warner Bros. has just revealed the cast of David Ayer‘s Suicide Squad – and it’s huge. Jared Leto is The Joker, Will Smith is Deadshot, Tom Hardy is Rick Flagg, Margot Robbie is Harley Quinn, Jai Courtney is Boomerang and Cara Delevinge is Enchantress. We’ll have more soon.
leto? interesting choice. smith? ugh. robbie is a good choice. the rest, ok. boils down to the script.

Re: Suicide Squad

Can't say they didn't put together a pretty impressive cast for this. I read Luthor Eisenberg might make a cameo, so I assume this is canon and some kind of bridge between Bats vs. Supes and the Justice League film?
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

DH wrote:Joel Kinnaman To Play Rick Flagg

Joel Kinnaman ("Robocop," "The Killing") is in negotiations to replace Tom Hardy as Rick Flagg in David Ayer's comic book adaptation "Suicide Squad" at Warner Bros. Pictures reports The Wrap.

Hardy departed the project due to scheduling issues with "The Revenant" and press commitments for "Mad Max: Fury Road," funnily enough both Hardy and Kinnaman star in this Spring's."Child 44"

Kinnaman would play the effective leader of a group of super villains. "Suicide Squad" begins filming in April, but neither Warners or Kinnaman's reps have confirmed the casting news.

Will Smith, Margot Robbie, Jai Courtney, Cara Delevigne and Jared Leto are all onboard the project while Viola Davis is in negotiations to play Amanda Waller.

this is not a joke:
joker-reveal.jpg
that's actually what the joker is going to look like in this film. fucking unbelievable. so fucking stupid. you're telling me nobody at DC saw this and thought it's a bad idea?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I already said this on Facebook but I'll leave it here for posterity. He looks like someone who took too much molly at an EDM festival. I just can't wait for the next Batman solo movie. Ben Affleck spouting cliché one liners to a skinny juggalo (copyright 2015 TC).
Just cut them up like regular chickens

_Marcus_ wrote:What the hell is Suicide Squad anyway?
Suicide Squad is essentially a Batman comic without Batman and just the villains. It's a group of villains put together by Amanda Waller to do the government's dirty tricks, things the Justice League is too noble or good to do.

darkness wrote:
_Marcus_ wrote:What the hell is Suicide Squad anyway?
Suicide Squad is essentially a Batman comic without Batman and just the villains. It's a group of villains put together by Amanda Waller to do the government's dirty tricks, things the Justice League is too noble or good to do.
Interesting premise, for sure!

_Marcus_ wrote:Interesting premise, for sure!
Like most everything in the DC Universe, Suicide Squad was already done as an animated title and probably much better than the live action film will be. Hell, they did them on Arrow as well for that matter.

That Battfleck meme makes the point, why does the Joker have tattoos of his own smile and his own laugh when his face is supposed to handle all that itself? Weird. I don't mind them going the tat route, but the tats are kind of stupid.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

/film wrote:See Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn in ‘Suicide Squad’ Cast Photo [Updated]

Task Force X is the collection of villains and weirdos that makes up the men and women on a mission in David Ayer‘s DC Comics adaptation Suicide Squad, and now we’ve got a photo of the whole team. Ayer has dropped hints here and there, and released an arresting image of Jared Leto as the Joker. But this image has so much more: Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn, Will Smith as Deadshot, and Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as Killer Croc, among many others. Check out the Suicide Squad cast photo below.

Director David Ayer, of course, sent out the photo via Twitter.
suicide-squad-cast-photo-a.jpg
There are a few people not seen here, notably Jared Leto, and Viola Davis as Amanda Waller. We don’t see Common, who plays a mystery role in the film, nor Ike Barinholtz as Dr. Hugo Strange or Raymond Olubowale as King Shark.

Suicide Squad opens on August 5, 2016.
A secret government agency recruits imprisoned supervillains to execute dangerous black ops missions in exchange for clemency.
oh boy...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TC wrote:‘Suicide Squad’ Cast Photo
Suicide Squad, I thought it was a still from a late-'90s Marilyn Manson video.
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

Seems the costume designer for Harley Quinn just said, "Fuck it, I'm not wasting my time with this shit. Here's $50, go run and pick something up at Hot Topic."

Not exactly sure but I think he has a cameo, I thought I read somewhere that he puts Joker behind bars and Joker is essentially advising Hannibal Lecter-style from jail or something.