The Lizzy Borden Chronicles

lizzie_borden_chronicles.jpg
lizzie_borden_chronicles_ver2.jpg
lizzie_borden_chronicles_ver3.jpg
lizzie_borden_chronicles_ver4.jpg
what is this shit? ricci? mike? ok...?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: The Lizzy Borden Chronicles

TC wrote:why the hate?
She ripped on Eraserhead and people who like it in a magazine article a few years ago. Well, almost 20 years ago now - yes I hold grudges. She's been on my shit list ever since. So I say again, fuck you Christina Ricci.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

darkness wrote:
TC wrote:why the hate?
She ripped on Eraserhead and people who like it in a magazine article a few years ago. Well, almost 20 years ago now - yes I hold grudges. She's been on my shit list ever since. So I say again, fuck you Christina Ricci.
ooooohhhhhhhh reeeeeeeeeeallly? i hadn't seen that. please do share. i thought maybe it was because of breast reduction surgery, which i could get behind.

TC wrote:ooooohhhhhhhh reeeeeeeeeeallly? i hadn't seen that. please do share. i thought maybe it was because of breast reduction surgery, which i could get behind.
Hard to remember what magazine it was in now, though I probably could find it as it's likely in something that came out around the time there were a lot of Lost Highway articles and stories hitting, which is probably how I saw it. It was just a line in larger story, but she essentially said she couldn't stand people from Greenwich Village or the kind of people who like Eraserhead.
Just cut them up like regular chickens