Re: Star Wars Episode VII

I'm not going to bother with links as it's probably bullshit, but supposedly
Daniel Craig
is going to have an uncredited cameo under some alien makeup. Oh and
that dude from Girls, Adam Driver? Who was rumored to be a bad guy?
was seen on set wearing a traditional orange X-Wing pilot outfit.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens. Official title, apparently. Thought it was already awake but what do I know.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Alexhead wrote:Thought it was already awake but what do I know.
Maybe it was napping.
10441041_844459488938987_9137292886056366209_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

It looks like Abrams' Trek movies, just with lightsabers and the Falcon. Not that that's a bad thing. It looks fun so far.

But even the first Phantom Menace teaser looked cool, too.
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

fine for a teaser. in the current climate, he obviously had to answer the "where are all the black people in the star wars universe" question, but starting the trailer like that was pretty "in your face" of him. if it were the '20s, there would have been a title card reading "DIVERSITY!" before he popped his head up.

guess this makes me a racist to even mention it these days.

I like that kid in Attack The Block, and based on what we know about the casting it sounds like he and the young lady we see will be a couple of the primary new heroes. Clearly they're holding the old familiar faces out for a later longer trailer, I didn't really get too much PC message drilling out of it unless you go back to the original casting I guess.