Re: Batman-Superman

Ray Fisher is now announced as Cyborg for this film. At this point I think they've decided to just cast someone for every character in the DC universe, and the entire film will consist of the camera panning down the lineup of them. Saves on special effects too.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

Film...or films? This showed up on Imgur this morning and has fanboys atwitter.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

No, bad studio! Stop with this splitting things into multiple films nonsense. I'll give Avengers Infinity War a pass since it's everything the entire Marvel cinematic universe has been building up to. But everyone else just needs to stop. It's thinking like this that gave us an entire film of dwarves and a hobbit eating.

Throw away all those Criterion discs. Sorry Citizen Kane, you're about to get de-throned. Henry Cavill says Batman vs. Superman will be cinematic history! I'm assuming he meant in a good way and not in the same way Batman and Robin is cinematic history in that it killed a franchise.

Heh, yeah, lots of ways to make history. Tanking an attempt at a large scale cinematic comic book universe, that would definitely make history. I mean, Green Lantern is fairly historic at this point on that front.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Looks horrible to me. Even my desire to see Batman beat the crap out of Superman has been diminished by this trailer. It seems like they've turned Batman into a one note cliché spouting cold blooded killer.

darkness wrote:Looks horrible to me. Even my desire to see Batman beat the crap out of Superman has been diminished by this trailer. It seems like they've turned Batman into a one note cliché spouting cold blooded killer.
remember his man of steel trailer that looked like a creed video?