Legends

throwing this up here. shrug. i'll check it out, like sean bean.
legends_xlg.jpg
legends_ver2_xlg.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Legends

I'm heartened by everything except the TNT network location. Maybe they've done some decent stuff but for some reason, originals on the likes of USA, TNT, TBS etc just never seem worth my time with all the other good stuff out there.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

I watch about 20 minutes of "late night television" per year, so I while I assume Conan does the same job he's always done with such material I wouldn't really know, to be honest.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

I made it through 2 1/2 episodes of Legends ... it's a poor man's 24, fused with an identity crisis drama the show's creators aren't remotely skilled enough to execute properly. Our guy Sean deserves better.
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

Yeah, my brother told me it was crap and, yes, Sean deserves better. The Knick, on the other hand, is worth a look. Interesting period piece around the (rough) birth of modern surgery, most certainly enshrined in an opening sequence that you won't soon forget. A fair amount of soapy elements but still well put together and cast.