Re: Game Of Thrones

As I've said before, after two seasons of finally figuring out who everyone's name was, the third season was really fun. Especially the ending.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Nice kickoff to Season 4. Although I'm already scared/fascinated to see what they do in Season 5, based on what I know about the books.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Oh yeah! Awesome that this dropped as early as it did, a nice switch up from these things happening at the end of the season.

Agreed. I've never been into this show all that much, I just kind of watch it because everyone else does. But that last episode actually has me wanting to tune in again next week for once.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

My early problem with GoT was that it was too talky. I don't think that's ever going to change, but I think this sets a fair amount of action in motion, which is a good thing.

I think this and Cosmos are my 2 favorite shows currently on. More has happened in the last 2 episodes of GoT than the past 2 seasons of The Walking Ched. Loved the build up in this last episode.
There are no stupid questions. Just stupid people.

Yeah, we re-watched it again, a series high point for sure. And watching the events unfold that lead directly to the big thing that happens, it's quite entertaining to see how they left a variety of interpretations/options as to who the culprit was.