Re: Ø Celebrity Death Pool, 2015 edition.

1. Lindsay Lohan - I have a feeling this is going to finally be her year. None of her so called "comebacks" have worked out. If not dead, then at least found wandering the streets in a alcohol induced haze after wrecking her car.
2. Yoko Ono - The two most talented Beatles are dead, yet she lives. The universe must balance the scales soon less it implode.
3. Zsa Zsa Gabor - Come on, she's almost 100.
4. Sam Simon - I hate to put him on this list, but he has terminal cancer and is sadly living on borrowed time as it is.
5. Kirk Douglas - See Zsa Zsa Gabor
6. Zac Efron - Heroin addiction is a bitch to shake. Just ask Philip Seymour Hoffman and Cory Monteith.
7. Suge Knight - He's never been all that healthy and after being quiet for a few years people are trying to kill him again.
8. Morrissey - Multiple cancer treatments and other health problems don't make the outlook good for him.
9. Valerie Harper - Another terminal cancer victim.
10. Stephen Hawking - His health has gotten so bad he has almost no motor function left and has to be on a respirator often. Assuming he hasn't figured out a way to transfer his brain into a computer yet, he's probably a goner soon.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

hm, pretty safe list there i think.

1. Miley Cirus. she's going to do something stupid and pay the ultimate price for it. or, just wishful thinking.
2. Michael J. Fox. he can't take any more professional failures and the pressure of being thrust into role model territory.
3. Stevie Wonder. just a hunch.
4. Robert Duvall. see #3.
5. Linnea Quigley. it's time.

second half soon...

1. H.W. Bush. Super old, sick.
2. Tara Reid. I mean, c'mon.
3. Fidel. Normalizing of ties will do what CIA couldn't.
4. Olivia de Havilland. OLD as balls.
5. Abe Vigoda. Death won't let it slide anymore.
6. John Goodman. Think Robin Williams.
7. Amanda Bynes. Duh.
8. Stephen Collins. Did you see his Katie Couric interview? He's trying so hard to rationalize his behavior that sooner or later he's going to crack.
9. Jake LaMotta. Can't believe he's not dead already.
10. Billy Graham. Ditto.
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

6. McCauley Culkin. he's in a band singing about pizza.
7. Gabourey Sidibe. look at her.
8. Betty White. no more hot in cleveland.
9. Jared Leto. think hoffman.
10. Mary-Kate Olsen.

i really almost put goodman on my initial five, but i think he's going to be around for a while.

McCauley Culkin and Mary-Kate Olsen have been defying the odds for years now, which means it's either their time, or they're going to end up dying of old age. I don't really see Miley Cyrus. She acts crazy on stage, but so far off stage she seems to just dress a bit silly and smoke a lot of pot. She still has a ways to go towards self-destruction.
Didn't know that about Goodman. He's never been the healthiest of people either, so you may be right.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

Thought of a couple more names since offering my list:

*Owen Wilson. Really hope he's doing OK these days.
*Tony Iommi. For years I would've guessed Bill Ward would be the first original Sabbath member to leave us, but after hearing how sick Iommi got in recent years and how rough his cancer treatments were, I'm changing my vote. All the recent talk of a final tour and album feels like a big hint.
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.