Re: Off to San Fransisco

Wish I had some ideas! Pathetically I've never been farther west than Colorado. If you needed suggestions for Arkansas, I'm your guy.

Either way, welcome to the States. :-D
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

I went there as a kid, but I don't have any advice outside of the usual touristy stuff. Lombard Street, Fisherman's Wharf, Golden Gate Bridge, etc. Although I remember that we all enjoyed the Alcatraz tour a lot. "Welcome to the Rock!"

Last time I was there I went to a pretty rockin' party with a bunch of gay CNET employees, but I don't really know if that's an ongoing event or even something you'd be interested in 8) My sister lives out there, had I seen this earlier I would've gotten some ideas from her as she is younger and this constantly out on the town.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

It was knd of a short trip, so I'm back now. Great, great city though. Walked for almost an entire day, just taking it all in. Saw both the roughest parts (and man, those were rough) and the nicest parts. Ate the best hamburger I've ever had, spent an entire day at Maxis, met a dude in a wheelchair that tried backing into to me over and over while shouting at me to give him money... Great visit!