Re: 2012 election

It's still a month till the election. Don't wave the victory flags just yet. Romney is his own worst enemy, but there are a lot of stupid people out there that will make the election close. All it takes is for Obama's supporters to get complacent and decide to stay home and we'll be toasting President Mitt.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

He did. Too subdued, too many pauses and "uh"s throughout. He lost purely on presentation; I don't think either candidate outdid the other from a substantive standpoint. Haven't seen any polls yet but shit might get interesting soon. And the next debate is Biden/Ryan, God only knows what Biden will pull out of his ass.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Forget substance - the reptile was lying through his teeth, spouting bullshit, how hard would it have been to nail him to the wall?! It's like they had this plan that Obamarama was going to be passive and non-confrontational and he wasn't able to adapt when things went off script... No mention of Bain Capital! No mention of the 47%! It ain't rocket science... L.A.M.E. Better do a whole lot better next time, sheesh...

klimov wrote:Better do a whole lot better next time, sheesh...
Relax. So Romney finally had 24 or so hours of positive media coverage (after at least three months of being unable to do anything well other than step on his own dick). He's got 32 days to fuck it all up again.

Biden-Ryan debate is next week. Should be entertaining, with Ryan's compulsive lying and Biden's verbal diarrhea.
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

klimov wrote:One for Romney, I take it?
Absolutely not. He conceded every issue to Obama - unheard of from a supposedly hawkish Republican. National security conscious conservatives couldn't have been happy.
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

i keep seeing posts saying that by body language, romney won the presidency last night. i don't get that at all. nothing is more of a turn-off than the condescending way he constantly looks at obama when obama's talking - like he's thinking, "aw, look fellas - it's trying to think". i also can't remember any recent candidate who came across as so absolutely arrogant. what a fucking twat.