Sweden sucks

Yesterday, this great nation of mine gave political power to an extreme right wing party. Like so many european countries has done before us. We were supposed to be the last bastion of solidarity, euqality and diversity. Not anymore.

"I'm depressed."

:suicide:

Re: Sweden sucks

So, why? Xenophobia over dem evil muzlims? That's going to win a few seats over here in a month or so. Bad economy? Funny how the right wing has cornered the market on financial genius, yet their policies took the world economy to the brink a few years back. I like how the left has been given approximately 2 years to solve 10-20 years' worth of policy problems and now they're idiot bums who must go because they didn't stick the landing immediately.

Well, at least y'all still have besteslling author Steig Larss...Oh, Shit! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :twisted:
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Alexhead wrote:So, why? Xenophobia over dem evil muzlims?
YES. Well, at least thats what the party in question are blaming everything on. They ran on a "cut immigration by 90%" and "cut crimes by sending all refugees home"-platform and somehow managed to claw their way to power.
That's going to win a few seats over here in a month or so. Bad economy? Funny how the right wing has cornered the market on financial genius, yet their policies took the world economy to the brink a few years back. I like how the left has been given approximately 2 years to solve 10-20 years' worth of policy problems and now they're idiot bums who must go because they didn't stick the landing immediately.
Actually, these guys in sweden really have no clue about the economy. They say immigrations cost all these millions of SEK, but so far, all of the actual experts on economics have proven them wrong. "It's a matter of who you're going to listen to" is their response.

dude, your monetary unit is a 30 degree angle away from being SEX. that takes balls.

plus, you have great music.

politics and gov'ts suck everywhere. try not to get too beat up about it. it's the same hand controlling both puppets, as bill hicks would say.

Xenophobia seems to be taking hold everywhere lately. It's the economy. When people are doing bad they need someone to blame, and it's a lot easier to blame those dirty foreigners than try to understand complex economic principles.
They've started vandalizing mosques here.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

What's really frightening is that more and more european countries see extreme right wing parties not only take form, but actually gain political power. France, Germany, Belgium, Italy, Denmark, Norway and now Sweden are just a few examples.