New artwork

Well, I turned 41 a little over a week ago. To celebrate, I got myself inked again.

The pictures are horrible (at least I think so) and I hope the blues/purples really come out more once it's healed, but...

Here goes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Are you propositioning me? I taste like candy and you want the recipe?

Re: New artwork

Looks nice! Pretty sweet detailing on the wings, I must say.

Would be cool to check out everyone elses pieces, if you have any. I'll try to take some pictures of the four pieces I've got done so far...

My wife says the "ripped skin" part "...looks like you've got a vagina on your back now..."

Other than that, she likes it.
Are you propositioning me? I taste like candy and you want the recipe?

Storm13 wrote:My wife says the "ripped skin" part "...looks like you've got a vagina on your back now..."

Other than that, she likes it.
What's wrong with carrying around a spare vagina all of a sudden?

So these are mine (shitty pictures taken in shitty lighting with a shitty camera):

1. Two sides of the tattoo I got around my lower left arm. It says Linn 2009-12-23 (name and birthdate of my daughter).
2. My right lower arm. It says MDCCCXCI (wich translates to 1891, the year my favorite team Djurgården was created).
3. The one going all the way around my left upper arm (quote from At the Gates - Slaughter of the soul: "Never again on your forcefed illusions to choke").
4. My right upper arm, and the first one I ever did. It's the Opeth-O, as I hope everyone here knows :metal:
tatueringar[1].jpg
(How the hell do you resize these things?)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by TC on 27/04/10, 17:10:43, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: attached image, helped you out :)

TC wrote:damn man, nice work! very nice. ATG quotes ftw. if only that were a hockey team, you'd win. ;)
Why tank you :) ... and yes, they are a hockey team (and a football team). Unfortunately, they lost game 6 of the finals this saturday.