It's Christmaaaas!

Ho ho ho! Since I'm a bit ahead of you lousy lot, let me be the first to wish you a very happy Christmas - let the drink flow freely and the relatives stay silent! :drunk:

Fortunately, I have a get-out-of-hell-free card in the form of not actually waking up in time to make the visit to "the family", while my cool aunt and cousin are coming round for grub later. Should be rawkin'. 8)

Re: It's Christmaaaas!

Just winding down for the evening. 11:40 p.m. local time. I thought having a 14 and 18 year old would mean fewer late night christmas wrapping sessions, but I guess I'm wrong. I think the latest I ever went to bed on Christmas eve was about 1:00 a.m. I guess I've gained an hour of sleep over the past few years.

Merry Christmas everyone.
Are you propositioning me? I taste like candy and you want the recipe?

Me and the missuz got the greatest christmas present of all; a healthy baby girl named Linn was born at 9.44 AM on december 23rd. We're both thrilled, happy and absolutely terrified at the same time :)

Merry christmas to all!

holy shit marcus, congrats!!!!!!! you're a daddy!!!! so happy for you both, may you have continued health!

happy holidays everyone!

storm, we went to bed around 4am last night. kids woke us up at 6. :)

_Marcus_ wrote:Me and the missuz got the greatest christmas present of all; a healthy baby girl named Linn was born at 9.44 AM on december 23rd. We're both thrilled, happy and absolutely terrified at the same time :)

Merry christmas to all!
Congratulations, Marcus!
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

W00t!!!! To Marcus and your family, congratulations and welcome to the no sleep club!

I think it's time to start a "when does O-dot join the no sleep club" over/under 8)
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."