Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAESK!!!

Happy birthday you crazy motherfucker! Actually have not idea how crazy or motherfuckerish you are but have a good one anyway :metal: :mrgreen: :metal:
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAESK!!!

Fucking hell, tell me about it. This time last year I was pretty mashed and ended up breaking up a fight between a gay guy and a girl that he had offended by not reciprocating her advances - she knocked him out cold and her buddies curb-stomped him. Went to court and everything. Awesome birthday.

This evening I was at a gig in a small local pub (very famous, Billy Connolly et all made their names there) that a friend was playing. All old classics: Beatles, Elvis, Jimi Hendrix, Chuck Berry; it was really sweet. The rest of it sucked. Immature drama, drama and more drama (and stinking bad luck). I thought that getting older meant you had to deal with less of this shit? I guess this person didn't get the memo.

At least at the ripe old age of mumblemumble you get a better handle on dealing with it. Still makes me feel like I'm 12 again just being involved with such pathetic antics. My problem right now is that I'm too nice to folks sometimes.