odd/funny/random pics of the day

Metro wrote:Headdress made of mice and rat carcasses
mouse_head_450x400.jpg
The catwalk became the ratwalk thanks to this bizarre creation on the fringes of London Fashion Week.

The bijou headdress is made of dozens of real mice and rat carcasses.

It covers the full face – leaving just a gap for the eyes – and is complete with rat tails hanging down the front.

'I know not everybody likes mice and rats but they can be beautiful. I think the headdress is really cute,' explained French designer Charlie Le Mindu, 22.

'It is better to make rats and mice beautiful than give them to the snakes. I'm actually a vegetarian.'
fashion... wtf.
'[url=http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.html?Chinese_art_is_simply_the_breast&in_article_id=558930&in_page_id=2]Metro[/url] wrote:Chinese art is simply the breast

It's a lovely day in Qingyuan, in China's Guangdong province. The birds are singing in the trees; in the distance, the Bei river flows gently on; and along the streets echoes the unmistakable sound of an ox pulling a cart with two gigantic fake breasts on it.
towbreastsR_450x300.jpg
The vast, ball-shaped breasts were made by Chinese artist Shu Yong, and shown during a local arts show in Qingyuan.

The sculpture was previously featured in an exhibit in Beijing that aimed to increase appreciation for natural curves in a country where plastic surgery is booming.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by TC on 30/04/09, 10:30:10, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: wat

Re: completely odd pics of the day

'[url=http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.html?Chinese_art_is_simply_the_breast&in_article_id=558930&in_page_id=2]Metro[/url] wrote: The sculpture was previously featured in an exhibit in Beijing that aimed to increase appreciation for natural curves in a country where plastic surgery is booming.
Wouldn't that do the opposite, encourage flat chested women to get plastic surgery so they could be bigger like the sculpture?
Just cut them up like regular chickens