Re: odd/funny/random pics of the day

From that site TC posted the other posters from, this is probably the truest of them all. Cars is my least favorite Pixar film, and the fact that they're making it just because they sold a lot of toys from the first one doesn't somehow sit right with what Pixar usually stands for to me.
cars-2-small[1].jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

The first one had some story issues around the middle of the film that caused it to really drag I thought. I don't know, I'm not a Nascar fan or even a car fan some maybe I'm just not the right audience. But to date it's the only Pixar film I've only watched once.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

TC wrote:well, my kids loved it, so maybe it's just one of the rare pixar films that is "only" for kids? didn't do much for me either.
Probably that. I think it's the only pixar I didn't watch all the way through. My nieces and nephew were obsessed with it when it came out.
There are no stupid questions. Just stupid people.

madbutcher wrote:
TC wrote:well, my kids loved it, so maybe it's just one of the rare pixar films that is "only" for kids? didn't do much for me either.
Probably that. I think it's the only pixar I didn't watch all the way through. My nieces and nephew were obsessed with it when it came out.
Same here. A big old snooze of a film, but my nephew was well and truly addicted. So much in fact, that his parents didnt allow him to see it more than once a week.

My 3-year-old is addicted to Cars and loves Lightning McQueen. I think the appeal is definitely increased if you're into cars (yep) or NASCAR (nope). The main problem with it is that it's too long and slow, yet somehow it still holds my son's rapt attention the whole time. I don't think it's as bad as a lot of people make it out to be, but I agree that it's not at the top of the list of Pixar films. And the sequel... I don't have high hopes. I will say that this is the only thing I can tolerate Larry the Cable Guy in.

TC wrote:
tumblr_lky5llDXkY1qe0eclo1_500[1].gif
Absolutely mesmerizing for some reason. Can't stop watching it...

All work and no play makes Marcus a dull boy... All work and no play makes Marcus a dull boy... All work and no play makes Marcus a dull boy... All work and no play makes Marcus a dull boy... All work and no play makes Marcus a dull boy... All work and no play makes Marcus a dull boy... All work and no play makes Marcus a dull boy... All work and no play makes Marcus a dull boy... All work and no play makes Marcus a dull boy... All work and no play makes Marcus a dull boy... All work and no play makes Marcus a dull boy... All work and no play makes Marcus a dull boy... All work and no play makes Marcus a dull boy... All work and no play makes Marcus a dull boy... All work and no play makes Marcus a dull boy... All work and no play makes Marcus a dull boy... All work and no play makes Marcus a dull boy... All work and no play makes Marcus a dull boy... All work and no play makes Marcus a dull boy... All work and no play makes Marcus a dull boy... All work and no play makes Marcus a dull boy... All work and no play makes Marcus a dull boy... All work and no play makes Marcus a dull boy... All work and no play makes Marcus a dull boy... All work and no play makes Marcus a dull boy... All work and no play makes Marcus a dull boy... All work and no play makes Marcus a dull boy... All work and no play makes Marcus a dull boy... All work and no play makes Marcus a dull boy... All work and no play makes Marcus a dull boy...