Re: odd/funny/random pics of the day

selection_172_37[1].jpg
9cyPFQbgCr23h6v0tqgIucLso1_400[1].jpg
93984d1226853592-funny-strange-random-pics-star_wars_en_la_cultura_pop_9oz_wide[1].jpg
Newandimprovedpedobear[1].gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TC wrote:
engrish-funny-pure-mike[1].jpg
I was broke and needed the money. Good thing I had that Hilary Duff issues of Maxim with me.

Disney always cheeps out on their Pooh movies. Reusing backgrounds and rotoscoping existing animation doesn't surprise me. Hell, the last Pooh movie was done by their TV department.

Surely that ice cream cone is a fake.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

really, really awesome:

Buried in an alleyway in Seattle's Queen Anne neighborhood is this amazing mural of characters from classic Jim Henson flick Dark Crystal. io9's own Garrison Dean took these pictures that truly capture "essence of Gelfling."

Mr. Dean reports: "While taking these a guy came out of the bar back and told us to watch out for skeksies." This is why Seattle remains high on my list of awesome geek cities.
darkcrystal_01[1].jpg
darkcrystal2[1].jpg
via
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tumblr_kozafg8LzF1qzexpio1_500[1].jpg
tumblr_kp3hzz45x41qzvqipo1_500[1].jpg
moorehawkingmed.jpg
jesus_supper_zombie[1].jpg
total_recall_ph[1].jpg
tLky7MuaQo0jz7tfH8drkd7I.jpg
Creative_Drawings__1[1].gif
29nv21k[1].jpg
cpdF07SK3r24s11ubMHDFTALo1_500[1].jpg