Re: odd/funny/random pics of the day

Actually I really like Munch and Fin and would be happy to see more of them. Stabler's character is so far out to lunch that I'm pretty sure he would have been fired long ago (one would hope). I hope they have his character go out by finally snapping and going on a murderous rampage only to be shot dead (bonus points of Benson does it). Benson will be missed though.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

tumblr_lnx1i3MtlB1qzgdj4o1_500[1].jpg
this may be the greatest characterization i've ever seen. i want a life-sized poster of this. i want a shirt of this. and i have no idea who did it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I like to think I have a broad pop culture knowledge base to draw from but I must admit I have no fucking clue why that picture is in any way cool.

Edit--OK, I recognize some TCM2 action going on, but still, what's the excellent mashup going on?
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

PZ wrote:ugh.
In reference to Star Wars fans making Dune related Star Wars jokes.....
With a double side of "ugh" for me forgetting if editing a post is even possible... :bang:
Ride me a worm, you're a rider...
Walk without rhythm and you're a strider of deserts...