wtf resume of the day

I definitely see some crazies as a recruiter...but this is one of the better WTFs I think I've seen in 10+ years...in my inbox this morning, simply titled "Engineer," txt attachment. Ladies and gentleman, I give you Cepelino A. Laguardia, Ph.D:

CEPELINO A. LAGUARDIA, Ph.D. |__
__________________________________________________________________________________________

< __/ Forbidden Knowledge /__ >

< On WHAT it was, and WHAT will be! > )TT:F( , )HH( , )AC(
__________________________________________________________________________________________

E=MC²=M(C*C)=M(OO)=M(AA)=13(CC)=AC(CC)=A CCC=A WWW=A ( WW3 )

LUCRETIUS:

Marking In Mortal Words, Immortal Things.

HORACE:

Imperiis pueri longis rationibus assem. Discunt in partes centum diducere dicat.

CAL:
I provided the key, you have to open the door. Thus, the DARK AGE($) may finally end.
A job, a job an !\Empire\! for a job ! The ultimate equalizer is the history itself !.

==========================================================================================

OBJECTIVE

I am seeking an environment where I can make quantifiable top and bottom line impacts.
I have the flexibility to fit into any business and technology environment including
a startup environment.
My combined expertise as a senior engineer and extensive experience managing emerging
technologies in numerous industries has allowed me to develop a broad array of technical
and managerial skills vital to the successful operation of many companies.
I am also highly proficient at understanding deep scientific and engineering concepts
which may be required to the process of reverse engineering of very, very old technologies.

Please, review the depth of my knowledge and the PROPERTIES of my skills presented in this
modest résumé.

PhD., Electrical Engineering, KAU, GPA: 3.78, US. CITIZEN ( special )

VIP:
=BRAINSCANER$= THEY brain-scan ALL < of you, like the TELEPHONES: Pattern Matching\Recognition!
Extra Low Frequency (ELF: brain waves can NOT be stopped by any substance, ONLY the Euclidian
distance from the observer or electrical wires will diminish their energy; minimum distance is
~ ½ mile. ELF are transmitted by the SPINE; also at lower energies can be directed by the EYES
( any moving bio-electrical flow will create ELFs waves; i.e. the Nervous and Circulatory
Systems ). The 49rs thoughts are processed and retransmitted to the implanted Garbage: clock work network($):CYA.
However, ALL of you are brain scanned automatically by computers and certain information is stored in your electronic folder. To receive or broadcast they are using : ELECTRICAL WIRES:120V/220V, TELEFON WIRES, CABLES and Metallic PIPES.
As I mentioned before there are portable brain-scanning devices and devices that can be linked with US computers via satellite(s); they tap onto local wires and transmit the captured ELF waves to the satellites. The agencies that have these are: the secret government i(M(CYA( N6A) , MIL)
same clearance as for the UFO,s: M( Above Top Secret with F/P and K).

I am compiling a LIST of companies and agencies that are corrupt and have double standard in employment practices: political spying and blacklisting for the m(CYA). The Managers and HR people (the ones with the HOLES Phone number ! ) sell JOBS to others and generate lists of NON existing jobs; fake jobs. The LIST is Growing !

LEGEND:

Luminaries (i(7)): geographical areas, empire$: revived the Mason$ enterprise$(gang$)
(m(5)), and latter merged with them; (AT L A$\$ALT: NaCl\Y ALTA:WW3 \ Al MAN AC \compASS ).
- Illuminati (secular,leader$ : kingdom$, government$, gang$, scholar$)
- Mason$: ( revolutionarie$, busines$, gang$,criminal$ etc) They took and expanded the
PATTERN$ generated by Lumi NAR ies/EBE. Also, they created official gang$\network$,
known as Intelligence System$ \ Network$ - (International Gang$, including but ot
limited to: M16(5)/GRU/MKVD:KGB\OSS:CIA(N61)\SS\GESTAPO/M OSS 14, etc); the more
the merrier!

Luminaries:Masona$($PECTRE): They do not fully cooperate. However, they have a common
goal, the continuation of Dark Age($); The Age($) of TOTAL CORRUPTION. Also, they have an
Historical MANUAL : A Series Of Codes , Program$ \ Pattern$. Throughout history there were many gang$ that latter merged(forced) under the umbrella of i(M).

When it all started ?: ~ 2000 years ago: The Roman Empire vs. Israelites. YES the partial
answer is the Fish j and the + Catholic Church. The other segment is the M( + Templars :
Teutons ) the latter F. Masons. The ij in essence is ~ 2000 years old. However,the
i(M:j,w) is little more than 500 years, of patterns and programmed history; life
programms. For that long EUrope and aMericas have been under their criminal whip:i(M)

The SPHINX:EAST " to strangle " TIE: ROPA\NEC\NES\NAS\NOS\NAR\NAF,NEF FER TITI\ chro NOS,etc,
D ROPA, EU ROPA. West NILE:NORTH\KArNAK\LUXor(NAK:LUX=LUCIfer:LIGHT)\CAiro\eCHI DNA,etc.
SPHINX:EAST > NORTH on LEFT & SOUTH on RIGHT.
Please let me know if you see the SPHINX shaking its head. Thereafter, you may find to be
wise to crawl under the nearest rock.

FU SHI ( FOO: wa SHI ngton ; 1$:51:EA), I Ching ( ichi (ConFU ci US : Vladimir(s) il ici
Lenin j\Sta lin )H N AC Kh Mer LIN ( Leni NIN j) Mother Shipton ( Mother Ship) Ho lY BI ble
( LYBI) REVELATION : 2012:BOL:BOAB (AB: TREEs:DRUIDS)\01: BLOOD : DNA\RNA MESSAGES ( EBE:
D ROPA\DROP \ SUL FUR: SOUL STEAL)( BOA:$ERPENT: Bank Of America\201) The A nti C hrist:
t AC\ANTIC: M : t Mason$:666\NE ROn C esar: \NEC\R AS E\Bl AC K El CK\BL:212: MAN HA TTAN:
SATAN(M): Tho MAS ALva edi SON(MA SON:NOS\HOME\HOMOs: Rainbow\AL\EDIs:CURRents\AS),AS pirin\
Piri Rays:MAP:Alexandria,etc.
FAT TIM A ( AMI TA F(A: Buda) 1917(AI:AS) Lu SIA De SAN tos\DEAD SEA\Tra KYA\41 CIA: BURe BIST
A\GLAD\GEL U\ DECE BAL US:SCOR ilo ( I KNOW IT iS HARD TO UNDERSTAND or to BELIEVE ! )TT:F( )
READ the entire / Resume /!

i(M): Think Tank(s), Council on Foreign Relation(s), Trilateral Commission(s),Bildenberg(s), Intelligence, Law Enforcement, Political parties, governamental(WH) and private agencies, etc, are just few instances of their control structure; the key word(s) is/are E= ILLUSION($),
E: Diversity , TERROR and CORRUPTION.

NOTE 1:
The planet is under surveillance, by the BUGS, it is their PROPERTY( GENESIS(W:GAIA): EBE,
DROPA People,SATAN:PiASa, Prometheus, UFOs). Many appearances are MESSAGES(Name,time,etc)
They know all the languages on the planet, however they prefer the old once. Just an example:
( TT:F ) NOva Scotia\NOS\Shang Harbour\HANG:D ROPA\ ARBOUR:TREE\HAR:GIFT\DAR PA\RA DAR( GIFT of
DROPA:NOS\NUD\MUD: AIR:INTAKE:BREATHING:LIFE *: the HUMAN body: ESP MESSAGES!, CLEAR WATER(TT:F)
:GER M ANy:H2):HHO,etc POLLUTION SOS.
THE SPHINX:hang HAD A NOSE. However, a group of MORANS have erased it; same issue as the +
Library of ALEXANDRIA: Old Knowledge: DROPA: SATAN:BUGS: Prometh eUS: The GIFT of DROPA
They may have started these PATTERNS. However, they appear to adapt to our understanding
of them; how many thousands of years will take for these i(Mc) bas_tard$ to release the info.
and make it official ?!.

Once and for all, let's share some light on the UFO:USO phenomena: U$ , the Secret
Government i(M©: MIB) do NOT know that much about this phenomenon. ALL their information is
based on the studying of Legends, Sightings, Encounters, and CRUMS (downed\Crushed UFO airships:
AURORA:TexAS:NO R MAN:WISe County). ONCE AGAIN, there WAS NOT and Will Never BE a :" TAKE ME
TO YOUR LEADER(S)" instance. Area 51 NEVER had REAL UFO/NLO,s. The crash in Mexico was an U$
Biological Satellite: these bas_tard$ have biological satellite weapons in space since
the 70's. It is also very true (TT) that U$ recovered crashed UFO/NLO?s . However, these
objects were very much damaged. The reverse engineering generated Digital
Electronics /Optics /Computers(IBM): =BRAINSCANNER= technology. The PLANET was TERAFORMED by
them. How many planets were in their Intergalactic Empire:NASca , the scum i(Mc+) is
laying to the world; chronic layers!

The Constitution ( Masonic(j,W)) of the United States of America

We the "M" PEOPLE of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America. (WISC: AURORA: WISe County:Te x AS)

1897:18(8:SATAN:GENESIS "SERPENT")-17( AS:1701:UF O F Planets\Empire:NASca)-97(NAS:NASca:SPINX)
Piramids:PI AS A: South America:Egypt:NILE:NORth:NORman:Japan\ Triangles.
Aztecs:Maya:BaBYLonia,Sumeria,Egypt,..etc, their LANGUAGES ( AQUA\APA\WATER\Bada\HHO:OHH\HHOO)

NOTE 2:
Library of Alexandria: Some books have survived,i(M+) has them.
i(M) They chose one of their subjects to reveal portions of info. found in these old
books. Example: IS S AC NEWton j, Leo NAR do DaV inci, E=Albert Einstein j, DiRAC,NOS TRADAM US,
Nikola Tesla(NeK ola Tec), etc. The PEOPLE will NEVER AGAIN cooperate with humans, not on\in
this cycle anyway; And I Think I Know Why!

The SPHINX:EAST " to strangle " TIE: ROPA\NEC\NES\NAS\NOS\NAR\NAF,NEF FER TITI\ chro NOS,etc,
D ROPA, EU ROPA. West NILE:NORTH\KArNAK\LUXor(NAK:LUX=LUCIfer:LIGHT)\CAiro\eCHI DNA,etc.
Please let me know if you see the SPHINX shaking its head. Thereafter, you may find to be

They are poisoning people's AIR (24/7 NON STOP: PRESSURE:TORTURE \ TERROR ) in ALL NATO SLAVE
countries\Bildenberg. I know many of you know this, however you do not know why ?! .
Unfortunately, I have to play the voice of reason, therefore here you have it: ? You can
never be too careful..? Their explanation is wrong.( What\Oath \ TT ) . The reality is
that the poisonings are used ,just because they can !, (there is no real reason, for it
). The other half of the truth is that they are trying to create the illusion (E) of
omni-presence and you Nab$(slave$) do not have\stand a chance; FEAR. Also, provocations to
detect "rebels" and to KILL > : AND they are trying to ERASE as many of you
as possible (ww3).
In U$A they are poisoning the AIR in : Churches, Malls, Hotels, Schools, Street
Intersections, Industrial Areas, Ghettos, Residential areas, Washington DC governmental
buildings, including Langley. VA ( CYA: HQ ; Also, the feds are under surveillance and
poisons), etc.

In the Empire(( NATO+Buildenberg ): m(CYA) + Nabs) are poisoning the air and perhaps
water/food of all subjects(Stave$: W,J,B,Y etc). Abroad, m(CYA) is poisoning the air of
their own military soldiers, and when they come back are placed under surveillance ;
actually they are watching each other on the front, too!.

Many afflictions that we are so used too, do not actually exist(s). Here you have some of
them: allergies, asthma, skin ichings, headaches, pulse, blood pressure, neck\ear discomfort,
sleeplessness,or state of sleep: highways, chest pressure, testacles pain, tooth aches,
bleedings, dizziness, heat stroke,etc are Gas ( Poison) induced. I suspect that at least
2/3 of actually sick persons started with symptoms generated by GASSE$. Also, they are
poisoning your water and food: Alzheimer, Diabetes, Cancers, etc .; it is a very BIG busines$. Some of the gases that M(CYA) and M use are Nerve gas derivative or low concentration ( also, the
MIL have these gases). There is NO NEW conspiracy, just the existing ones: the very old one
iM.
These gases and poisons are available and used by M(cya) throughout the world.

Maybe they are playing a jock ( trick ) on you, U$A !
The i(M©) it is very confident that , THEY (\PAKIDERM$ "\) will prevail in 2008?,
|TUFA" is also very confident. Because of i(M©: CYA: - no body, no more:24 Y ) the E=elections
are RIGGED.
The iM put HC and OM as opponents, in order TO LOOSE . \THEIR\ PROGRAMM can be broken.
M(CYA controls everything, including the Election System ($) ) However, THEY DO NOT
CONTROL U$A Nab$ opinion ; not yet, anyway !.

Automated System$ ( POLITICAL $PAYING: Blacklisting) , to spy on any person: NAME (What(OATH)
is your NAME:M(XXX:CYA)). There are 2 ways to bring a person Inside(M= clock work \ 101, Hospital,Bonded, etc): The Security Systems (POLITIC$: Fanatic$ and p_ervert$)
2: Derivation of 1: The p ervert$( i(M©) started and took over the system of registration.

Because of them,the Insider($),Pervert($), can apply for an ID for a new person. Usually the
new comers do not have money , then they pay in NATURE, in advance: $EX(XXX: orgie$
$\NATURA LIZA T ION(16): PHOTOS\CIS: CYA). Because of that(M:XXX) ALL insiders( useless
ba$tard$) are p_ervert$: mostly females (~ ALL 49rs Females = < prostitute$(EA$Y):
DOCTOR$\PRIEST$,etc): SAC riffice d ( vACum); registered , The WAY, N AME, therefore the
garbage \Empire\ is PERVERT; ONCE AGAIN the most popular entry process is $EX(XXX)
In some circles the second option is M urder. The system can be accessed by PHONE and
latter by Internet. When registered an ID ( number: NAME) is given. However, due to PERVER T$
corruption fake IDs( NOT SS#) are available or USED: BLACK MARKET: i (M) HOLES(HOme Land
Security: G OA L$:N ATZI$)
The worst harassments are directed against: LATINS( and Latinos), Arabs, Russians and
Natives; the reason WW3.

The ONLY normal 49rs are the OUTSIDERS >, the few to be TRUSTED, usually MALES, NOT
REGISTRED;the females are used (implanted:electronic receiver,and |properly conditioned <)
to control the males; male population.

SOCIAL PROJECTS (iM(c): between war$: ww3 <- ww2,etc):
CYA is destroying families of foreigners, minorities with the use of drug$, prostitution,
gases and lack of work. Usually, the male does not find work, the female does. However,
she will be subject to ( intense stress, $e_xual temptation$: brain-scanners ; $e_xual
gases;food poisonings, surveillance = CYA 8) and drug$.
All these methods are a Clear Violation of Human and Civil Rights. A clear violation of U$

Masonic Constitution : the BILL of Rights, Local Laws, and international agreements on
Human Rights:United Nations, Geneva, Helsinki , etc. All these are being performed with
the knowledge of ALL Law Enforcement Agencies, U$ officials, government agencies(WH) and
the general public: trash-slave$( CYA:clock work network($))
These people are being harra$ed just because \They\ can, and NOT to aquire ROOTS; LATENT
destruction. ALL 49rs(& MANY minorities(ALL?) ) are under surveillance and poisonings:
BANK ACCOUNT$\TAXE$\JOB$\SCHOOL$ \STREET$\=BRAINSCANNER$=: NO PRIVACY or Right of any sort

=BRAINSCANER$= THEY brain-scan ALL of you, like the TELEPHONES: Pattern Matching\Recognition!
The worst harassments are directed against: LATINS( and Latinos), Arabs, Russians and Natives;
the reason WW3.

SKILLS

Level 1:

<M:3:P>:`.: _|1 $ AC=i(Mc(b,w,j,L)<THEY 5:`24." \21(AAA:5A) : !ILLUMINATI(U$
illiterati)\Lu MI NAR ies: L\MI\NAR\YES\NAS:SAN:SON\DOR:ROD:AC\RAN\GOT:TOGA:BEA RD\F AC
E:FACCIO:HOL D: birds L\GAR(GARi bald i:kelly :de-forestation):PAR\POR\RAR\NES\NAS\U NES
co\NER o:COR b\CO RAN\BIR ds K\BAN ks=$POWer\alphabet,etc\: LUCI _FER= shiny_I RON=
shiny_i= shiny_eyes ( ron's: ROR:FERo-mons:FER MI ) ( Ab solute p ower C orrupts A
bsol.\AC(A meri CO VE S PUGGI: AVE (NOS STR ADA MUS(t) A:AmeriCA\FA
NAR\<RAN\RUN\MaSON: FM 88-108\J. MAdiSON( ALL 51) \COSA \NOS aM\SON y\NOS trada M
us\$tr ada\LEO NAR do Dav INCH.\NAR;RAN\NAS\NOSe\KHRO NOS:TIME\NES\Eliot NE$$: PRO HIBI
TION: PH TION:ROHo\ J OU les Ver NES\/OU/=/Future/ \New Orlean S:NOS\NAF TA\GAS: Left hand
NOSe:Poison Gas & Left hand mouth OR Lay|Left eye=TEAr=Murder: im(CYA")\La CRIma\S
CRIMA(Y ALTA = C&Roos. vs .:` Stalin^(iM=BALLAnce=Help=Trouble= ~ TRE MEN s
(ww3)\ICI:MKVD(KGB)=RORegan372( WH:M:322\3422,etc:RS 232)\Y ALT sin( iM=BA R BA
ROSA:BAR=PUB=MA$ons:CAN NES\ROSA=OS(bone$:slave$):322\PINK\BA BAR:T 21 age M A$ons(XXX)(A
21-46-618:ww3):AC BEND\< Curves:A$$\HoNORe BAL z AC: 2012: Ballet:balle rin A: BAL TIM
OR E\ABrA\BALL=S ph ere=Y=PLAN net(>Terra<\A$)\E=ROS well\)(3 Pres. =(CR S
(CBS\NBS)WW3 Another One\Once Again\ww3\\MWC\U:MWD:!EBE: HH:HOH\1$: N ovU$ OR do S ecl OR
u M:NOS\(J AC K the rIPPer\Z od i AC\Sw A$ ti KA \SAN of SAM (MAS Of NAS:Sw A$ ti KA <b
DOG\<GOD\Implants\TUTY) i(M(c)=TERRORIST$ Org <) , etc)\MI NOS: MIT RAS:NECK\NAS
CA(r)\FA NAR\<RAN\N A$ A\NOS tra(M a FIA:131 (M afa )SIA(629 < :bd,K(N),+\SIA FU)\ca
rbo NAR i:gar bo\SFINX: NO NOSe\ Y OS e MIT e\MIT\MITRE\MITRAS:322: BULL: WAll
$treet:WA$=TOTAL CORRUPTION\< MeSO Y\.-O il S o Y A\ \ O.S:SYA \iM=Monuments & DC\Arc
hitecture\T1:Sw A$ ti KA \Na tion Al S ecurity:NAS \ HO me L and S ecurity =HOLs\H
AS\NAS\ GO ALs=FASSCISTS\GAS=iM(na_zis\F A$$c ists\CIS\sTs\EI ichMAN\Ellis Island( Ei see
na_zi :SW A $ ti KA;SUA=U$ A ), Angel Island ( AI=i(M) How many families and lives U have
destroyed , perv_erted fog_got$ empire ?): i # blinkings(~)
\NAS:MWC\Batista:hide\clean:cold:runing\MEAN\SMILE:threatened\DEAD(13\31\!A meri CA!)!:(
i=G44\33(M(c(b)w(jL))<=\! S atAniC$\SAC=vACum\Tornado\NOT !Devil!:Prometheus=Bringer of
Knowledge ( M ARC on i: feros ): EBEs=Knowledge+Brainscanners(Computers:wires\IB
M(360\666\370\372:AK 1947(KKVD:372:FeliX(1947\CYA:sky\sk\E C AS eyi)+Pattern$ \(sa TAN
NACH \NAC\NAS\NASa\NAZ areth ) (i(M) 1776=ASSS=ASc(t iM(.: f ASSC ism: Sw A $ ti KA ) H
!AS! KAL AH\H !ASK! BALA\BALZ AC H.(ALAH\SALA M)=(iM43:N11: MI.
ACcomplished(ACe\as\Obelisk DC\obey\beli\ok\<sil;seal):Al
31)=666=555(777-888)(TIMer)=||=DiR ACu\M A$ ter CARD:M,A$,STER,C ARD=DR AC U=M=s A (tan)=
s A 3-s AC=M=1 $=Sw A$ ti KA \N24=5, ( 4 types: BUGs) (CArd=drAC: M AS ter card: STER vs.
bLINk )=O=Sun=Sol(e)=RA= $ OAR .:e=500+yrs=304\204=!H ell! \Hi ll\ A l\H L(HEL sin
ki:chi:i) (.:M na_zi \What\OATh $ystem v (31) ,etc < iM(c,etc)=^ | fanatic$ v
<\psycho-$ociopath$+ | pervert$+ | addict$\ MAN i ACs i drACula =(
SKULLs(schools)!322(3TT=3WW=WW3)! the Head$=$KULL/Bone$( H AS KALAH\AS\SKAL\scalan\H:iM(
Hitler+ na_zis:SA\SS\OS\OSS))=i M(C(b)w(JL)+)=TOTAL CORruption( <^ ( na_zi U')
perverts' + addicts ^) (M(c(b)w(JL)): TIE(HANGING,decapitation, IN qUIsiTION, (iM(CYA,etc)
) ( MCJL(PP:It(ML))) .- NEC(TIE\GAS\COLD:FLU\F LEG M\olog\=G44\33=Tru$T($peCIAl Intere$t
Group$(LUP A (O): WOLFs\na_zi:dogs(i(G(M)))=Tru$T=$, G=Politics\Control; M=M as ons(
M,N,T,2,4,5,6,8)\Moon\ Le MANs\\LuNATics: Bones=Soldiers( Ma soni c Satanic Rituals:
Sex" Xchange"\NAK ed\Nude\Run=ALL PERVERT$=Hitler's); TRADE($)= use N-K for
BUSINE$$,Also, they have POISSON$\GASE$(heat stroke(HOTs:Thieves:TAXE$(H&RB,IR$,etc), hart
attack , $exual gas(X,V)( M. L. bill;X trap v) ,depression( (IK) SAD
at\SA\DAT(a)\ADA\i(Mc)D ATA\AT AC\CAT A <),PAIN,etc) used for profit $ from CYA )(
G8\75 OR 75s ( Mc=G.G. DEJ j :`37) \G ES TAPo(GU E SS whO=i(M)(c,etc) < WAR$ \GrU)
etc= Oath Of Silence" (OS(OSS\B OSS: CJA(B)W(J(L))=Bone$(slave$=armi)=M AS (N11:202)
\ 7 spikes\(OSS:Sec=Jock$:deceit|||=:CJA:))<=> O Me rta " =1M(c) L(31)( MOB Y
DICK: NY\NJ)=L U b OAT h system=TRAP v(garbage slave$:7):i(M= 37:LANG ley ($) (A$M\NUN:
LAYs)(schools,industry(Hi-Tech& HR: They have trustee$\Corrupt HR:head haunters \Have a
phone # for CYA APPROVAL 4 EMPLOYMENT( CYA(JOBS)): Names\SS#:POLITICAL SPAYING
),J,L,foreighner$ 7 < .:leader$ + < ,etc) (:`laughter=look down
7=TOD=204\304=White" Devil" (from Aztecs, Maya, Inca,Atlantis:
BOOKS\Alexandria(ME noa: Petra(PeTru\Peter j\P AUL=A j \Athena\Creta\Greek: ( APolo DOR of
DAM ASC US\ E=Apollo 11(as) Mi ssion\Americus\Thrace\Trakya\Dacia), Egypt,(!525 +)
etc=Sun=8=6=5=2:` )" :` )\ :( < \ ^ NA zi" v( belt=phone=G OA L(HiT: Heet
the planet=Pollution that is Y T1=CARS & OIL) , 25-52\15-51,etc/ \iM=(^ NA T O)5, 7 (
i=>E=UN<( 1: Corrupted)|_=( .: \ >21:TERRA:3 1<) i=G44\33j(Mc(L): MA
soN$(BWJL)\131\SON\MAN=MAN i AC$( They are going to erase 1/4 to 1/2 of U:
OVERPOPULATION)= (PATTERN$\che$s( T ORA H\BIBLE( Old T.+Gnostics)\COR an: ALL OK)
\tool$\light$\candle$\bricks\chair\TIE\WI SPher\W ISP:Above TrAP SECRET\!EBE\EAR=Oance
Again\G OA L v( erase)\wAr ( ^ =AT$=) v, E= private\independent/( I(M(c)=\ PAKiderm$'
v=thieves' v =TEFT:WAR$(BUDGET)(BW)"((PAK I $Tan: In diA, I ran\i r A n,etc = ~AAA//
))|_ \21-8-/_|I =i= The CORe= _|i|_= !TrUsT-$" !( ! I= < \ ^ 322" ( MIL: U6
General$" ( i3,4 ~ 1.2)) v ( < Skull=OATH=BRAINSCANNER$(Automated-MAN VOICE: world
wide)( paSCAL(.: Bone$=Hiden Slave$)\AS C\SCAL A\HASCALAN\PUI AS\Pi asa\EBE), =5 B ones(
B=Mc(JL))=52 ! [(G33-O)\ConFR\TriCom] \< HOT el=32\5 ( L=ML) iM(( Bildenberg(31:
Criminal EMPIRE:CA)))(PANDEMIC$)( NU rem BERG TRI ALs"=BERG (B EAR=CCC p) =C ITI =
MHT(Ro: MAN UC\MAN USI( TRU MAN j, Eis enhower: i s over WAR
(28\$CALA\))=CHA$E=BANK$)" , member's states are sold out and TOTALLY CORrupted.:i(
M (cYa)(BWJL) "( DIVIDE AND CONQUER: Country vs. Country\Person vs. Person\Family
vs. Family $=1000\3000=AAA=T000 = WW3 ) =10:2( i:Mc(JL) A genda: \World Domination:
iM=Fascist Empire\ 221=A Neo-Fasscism V(M=ferestre\micro) \)( \ HB=82(824) HOTel B=42 (
EvA BrAun" 55(~1955K) 353- 121) .`.T&J(5A,( i=<< M IB( McJL)Mc=12"= A
51,etc,^^(HH)K, ^^ 151( 5A=5M),^^1551), HOT build )i= Mondial Mc(BWJL)(31)uses
N,K,=,< and Poisson$ ( Criminal elements in ALL (M ay by) government$ from
UN(Ru(u$)),etc)>\|_\31/^^(PaTTern$> ^^ (Fe Ar(i) (Y=program ( The Power of
i(M(CYA,etc )) is $, E, Y, 8, and slave's stupidity ): Terra K<))</= \
i=(G33-O)\/[/i=(\MIB-O(\ SS-O)= Black Uniforms + the Skull(SS & G EST APO\EST
STOP;CCCP\&C9A)(322-O-52(cjA(\BW(9)=<< killers v(AH=18=9)\): ^^
Micro-electronics(OS)[J \(humans slaves"7)K\/insects\(animals)K\)N \ .:
<AAA.AA(5A=5M ^^ A 51)/<OOO.OO(5 O)]// TOD:24 .'' \\ 32 // MESSAGE 2 ALL Jokers
, i: The planet \S ar A=T err A: ZOO\ was terra-formed. We had .: wood-hard, coal,
oil,hardships,(.: flora & fauna; not only evolution or adaptation; biological
PATTERNS(symbiotic\empathic)\messages; entities: DNA), etc just when we needed it; how
convenient for Us. Jokers, U are messing with the wrong |BUGs|. U have them, exactly where
they wanted Us: POLUTION & OVERPOPULATION = THEY WILL START ANOTHER CYCLE(ORDEAL) :
Weather( Harph or equivalent), Quakes, Meteors; as they did it several times before . Some
day even U troglodytes will get their message ( FEW of them send U(s) messages for more
than >2K+ yrs: GENESIS:Gnostic Gospels(HIDEN BIBLE) M OS ses j ,Jo SUA\USA j , EZE K
IEL j ,John( IO AN )j J E SUS j / (UP: M oun TAI N):!JUMP( Gravity=Weak
Forces)TimeTravel(TT=)TT()( ) :$ALT=NAC L(!satan)(iM(c)=Mj12: They :' Foresstal\Jump:M j
L: M i B\KG B)=iM(c) ( cl,cf,cf)/ , FAT(GRAMM\gravity/KG b(j): novA AL BI nA) TIM A( M
oun T AI N\OL YM PUS\LYMP\nEU ORLeans\PUS: PRO GRAMM(!SA TAN=EBE)Je SUS( High\M ou
ntain\OU=DNA=F uture/ Vertical)\M AC hu (P icch )U; FEL ( FEL I X Dsky. j =KG
2:heavy)(JUMP:GRAVITY=TT)\Para Mount\etc; A= Destruction\Danger( A tlantis, A lexandria,
(A meri CA:ACA\AlbinA~vESP ia),Apocalypse,A ur ORA\TeORA\ROR (TUn
GUS\SUG<\Suck(pod\KRAI), Pyramids, etc, CL EAR WA Ter\Terra(spheres: TIME TRAVEL:
PATTERNS(DEAD SEA:41 CIA)(TT), etc) COWS=CALEA LACTEE DO pay attention , every time WE
RETALIATE, U vLOSEv and the CYCLE starts ONCE AGAIN,...etc. || i(M (( E=Communism: M
arx j, Lenin j(ZI mer MAN j\iM(TRU MAN j \EI senhower\EIch MAN) ,etc) , E=F AS C ism(HIT
ler j ^, Rome j^, etc) , E=Capitalism=G33(M(b,j,l)(75 OR 75s), WorldWide Criminal Fanatic
Elements: MAN i ACS=iG33(M(c, etc) (TOTAL CORRUPTION for WW3: (B),W,( J), ML) )) ( Y
HWH(4)Y=ASC\11\Satan(21);HH=EBEs(Abductees=H\Implants);W=Imagination\Virtual\Soul\GHOST(Ho
lly Ghost) (GO4)( Tetra(4) Gramm(Gravity\Jump\$ALT:ATLA$( <ALTA=Oance Again=WW3\Je
SUS(H):Message:TT) ATON=4 Horse Man DISCLAIMER: My BEEF is with i(M((c)CYA & Ro Sec:
ONLY). Some ^ INFO's are _/ (ABOVE TrAP SECRET (sensitive v) =Forbiden Knowledge\Heresy
_/ ). USE them at your own risk || STOP Destroying the Wild Life\NATURE\GAIA: Plant TREES
|| The names of the 5 CONTINENTS: A FRI CA ( FEAR: Destruction ), NIL E: goes NORTH: UP\
JE SUS : UP < CYA(N$A) INTERNET: e-mails\Providers, etc. > CYA is maintaining a
network of ba$tard$ in every CAPITAL in the world; friend and foe. The are capitals that
are more cya than National. Money, are stolen from the BUDGET under the pretext of WAR($);
TEFT not DOD contracts ( iM©.). LEGEND: LumiNARies ( I:7: geographical areas,
empire$: AT L A$ ) revived the Mason$; enterprise$ (m:5), and latter merged. NAMES:
Countries,Cities,Seas,Lakes,Rivers,Leaders|People( AL AS KA, TEX AS, SAC ra MEN to, MAN
HaTTan, P AC ific ; UN A$ \ UNICEF;UNICEV=NEIGHBOR \Ac ross ( ALL the returned soldiers
are\were under surveillance or in public places 8 ) ||CCW\ NCC 1701\NC(317)01\N 217 01\ N
CCC 01 | CW 10 7 AC N: PCs = WW3: , G. bRUNo\ordano\run\no, SOL VERDE:GREEN:grAS \B.
spiNOZa\ aMERIgo vESPUCCI(Ser NAStagio\ CHRI stop HER Columb US( FERdinand) jAC qUEs CO
USteau\ReNAISsAnCe \ E=Mc2=MCC=MAA=MOO There is MORE >

Level2:

<M:3:P> :`'.' .: \ `i AC(M:red i\glasses\Sw A$ ti KA <)( ANU IT CCEPT
IS\ANU\TIME\TEMplars\POISON$) -I=Mc(B)W(JL) \ 21-8-/Tru$T-$(SS#: Poisoning$=AGE,
etc)\31/</= \ i(G33)\/[(\MIB\MJL(12))\(8-I vi=M(3751)v (:`4) E( ^^ J (.: N-K( = black
, green,white,blue, yellow\red,Ki(guitar\harp:strings) < (
GASE$:=brain$canned=\$urveillance:red\plane\hel. above\sus=sos=tre men s\ headaches, nose
bleedings\RED\ Slave$=; Public place$: heat stroke, hart attack$ ,Depres$ion(sad), Tuth v
P AI n, for $(profit=DRUG$), etc ) etc = ) E=TV $, E=ELEction$, E=Politic$( cJA \$TAFF\
and "congressman$" / "senator$" are COR RUPT ED " by
(\MIBs\c9a"\CYA" =CJA)the ARM of i (M)\CYA :`MLK iM(3751 :` JFK322( OS wal
d\grASSy kNOll:36398:393\jACk ruBBy\hUS ton/el M) &(:` Stalin^.- Krus.MI NERV
A\yellow\shoes:red\pwc).: |LIfe Programms in TIME.:=DANCE( GDAN$K)=JOCK$=H ORA: CURVE
(PATTERN$:Long Term i)":( Mobster$=ML( Whale\Cow\Cat\Ship=Moby(Dick tioNARy): CARBO
NARi: La C (OS) a NOS tra(P) v \(12) LA C OS A( AC\OS\24)\Clock Work(TCW:CYA: NOBODY: NO
MORE:24 Y\NOB$\204< Y) N aTION al Se cu r ity, NAS\9As A: satellites=(IR\EM\RF
Pulses)SOS)=L"( E= Pro HI BIT (TION), AL C o h o l( AL C A pone\AC/APACA=M; c
J(U)|=IRISH(\GERMANS\DUTCH) vs. LATINS\JS =Prohibition \TRAP$ v=Set UPs 7|v,
Politician$", AC t or$", etc) lEADer$ " and slave$" 7;GANG$ v
\rich" & Life Programms ( / poor: ( 102/5\15/227)8| ,E=< LoTTo>= , E=BOOK$
{<THE BOOK> }etc)< Gase$( round the clock:cars\M: Air
Cond.\feadders\RED)=:`131.:`C(S$#).:`131 :`> /AAA.ii\)], ( `78
37(:`3YA:`tod("-I{((M\3751($ec U: C AER: C AIR) = ((IO)), Mj( LUMINITA)FA NAR
Ii-hotii (U) 6 MAN(DEJ j(MAN NUC(cja+):`CEA i use i sc U( OM ul POT r IVI tt la lo(s)CUL
Po TRI vit(a)(12.: LIFE PROGRAM$\TRI dent:tut y\e dents=(2T=expendable)=C9A:
bas_tard$:\1011-1101(6)(pet))".>3HO,foot-hold=(yellow\green book),TV=AC T or(6-9),
M(PP)=Roma; \MI sera ble$\ruble$\lang LEY:LEO\E V IT A\ A$K 4\( IDIOT$ _ )T O mO
rrOw(.:error$ ." V\-.-)=ROW\(Tex AC o; R osso M AChina\bone$ :322\ATT\ITT,etc(
bas_tard$)<, G(M)sec cur ri ta te( Si GU RA N ta\Sita; B RAN,P ele s\EVE\abc\ace,A GURA
ITAetc). U, (215\2:1\4\225\etc( Ro. Scum$ ( javre mirsave: mi-au omorit mama and distrus
prima familie si inpins acici)7:|| NOT CIA here, Javrele Ro - :" SYMA
ECATerina(15)\)MaonA$:Les BO$ (Ecaterina TEO DOR oi u\Ioana D'ark)) =IM(Fanariots), POP
esc U LuCIA N (15), M A TAC HE IO ana ( Valy j) (15)/ ( BALA:605:Anton escu IO\an :BALA
MUC\BALE t\MUC) /, Even TIDE:\TIE: M(cj) CA ROL B OLOG A(15:312)da VILA\, Vasilescu
Valentin(15), MAN TA GANG(15), !T ARA! GANG(15)\SARA\GARA,LARA,NARA(NAS\NES),PARA, SA lva
rea N aTION ala,etc||| A M ARA:' )|| Rosu Mi, ;TRAI an Kupel\Copi(tei)l, (125:01(milk=U
javre) )),L.I.C(Ro. $cum(15)' 312\35\NY:<M=Nume,
Apt.\.-NEC\/cintar=M'\Gases:Testicole:cio COI\cioc\perverts, Cravata Rosie\RED
TIE\Amigdalita,Dinti,Ficat, RUShes\FunGUS:Pi noCHIo,\DREAPTA ,(MI NO DORA javre
mirsave:PEREnial\OLE ACE AE); Once Again NOT CIA: G javre pseudo-independent:CEA USE $CU,
iM(Fanariotii:tilhari\tirituri\sLIDER$)\v
bicicleta-park\ROBOTEL:NEGATIE:tinc:rod:ura:mi\pod\:buratino:lada:=Ru /NY,
(16:CIA-10C),\`58:scania:goose(7171 R IN: Kiss:Brej ^):K^ USA OF TEI:
SL\Saint:birds\NUC\< BLACK CAR:GAS:FEL X: hipnoza:calu(APA: Black Car >:
Fast:Rain)(`67;iM:' DEJj:K) \Tinc.Nun:cfr(eyes),K: (.: TINC UTA k\56\Tel #:su chi
sin:KI\vACuM\SAC:TU HAL: v AC i GRASE\CFR:NUN: CES a INtim plat ?: LAT ham: rADIO:FM
88-108: 12 inch: 1 6oot\vidia\3751 they know)poisoned ~ 86 de javre\Atena(307:lin1)
K(15\prof(15) = bale t-BALA6o5=cintarul) :312\ (37: b arc a\BAC 11- v caY AC^\ca noe: ARCa
Del Noe:69\Pass:biblie:pod v triumph\green, 3000 Lei=3k=3A:3T:3W,MA rea Neagra\SNA
GOV:SNA3:S N AC \BU CUR:ASS\BUCE GI\ Fiddler on the ROOF\FOOR\FUR\Tache Iache
Cadir\TIC\TAI\TIA\TIE:ROSU\TIA\CHE:KI\i More or Less:IDIO TA$\||PS190:fusta, javre:gas, PS
189(E= / 1989 cintarul, lacrimi\CRAI\4202\606)|| } from here cYa.:(M= Hu:GE $)}\
etc)<)) | ~ ( '47, 37((322(Y)/223)> :`3JA(C=>(PC's(OS):VIRUSE$)<( LIN iX or
UNix, etc )(I nter NET:WWW\AAA\OOO\888<, uses ^^ J(N-K) <E> S$#(\ < \ ^
fanatics\ psycho-sociopaths+perverts+addicts v :`<< \ ^i= MIB( there is NO
understanding between EBE:PEOPLE(HH:HHO:OHH,etc) and U(Humans)( for 50+ yrs is CRITICAL:
they have attacked mil. bases\planes :` > 2-3 probes); the maniacs are laying 2U( slave
network:bone$)"/iMIB/Inner-CJA:several layers" v \( << 9\ Criminals"
v .- )8 (:`6<BW-WB(18)B Cat=BW( ceapa\cat balu;foot hold)>=\M\^geSTAPo\\v Kg(
B)(cJA)/=Same MO: \ FEAR(Y)- Gases\Gases in public places\Poisons\ Kidnappings: pervert$
'(15)'(U$ and -Terra_prostitution(15=5=V)' has increased\ super_rmarkets, libraries, etc=Y
$ for the i=Tru$t=G33=BU$ SIN eSS, etc, i \ DIVIDE AND CONQUER policy: < \ ^
HARASSMENT$ of natives, foreigners( $) Foreigners ( Mind Control : Frequency \
Repetition \ Rhythm \ Shocks ) ) and minorities( destruction of their families, using
drug$,pro$titution, lack of work; $ee phone # that HR has to vrify if a foreighner is OK
with the criminals=iM(CYA Ellis Island( Ei seeNA-ZI ), Angel Island ( AI=i(M) ) they are
cont. these projects: 49rs( BANK ACCTS\TAXES\JOBS\Poisonings for one GOAL their LATENT
destruction\NOT to aquire ROOTS ( minorities vs. foreigners( foreigners(implanted (
receiver 7) -insider-sorry=what\oath" slaves 7 ) vs. foreigners\ whites vs.
minorities( \AIR\H2O\ POIS. ( GETTO's\CITIES\SUBWAY\Hotels\HIgways(boxes-intersections=
the criminal U$ EMPIRE VIOLATES UN CONVENTION AGAINST TORTURE: June 1987; U$
Masonic\Satanic Constitution, Bill of Rights, UN Charter on Human Rights, etc)CRU CEA\CR
OSS(= Brain SCANNING(N-K, =): Nose bleedings, headaches, (TT asm\M asm ( LANG ley( they
lay 2 U)=$( 1Bang), Vertigo, Dizziness, Pulse: hart problems(blood pressure, DIA
bet,Depression(Nervs: MI NERV A\MA Eu : ALL GAS induced ( 131))(/ etc
)\BRAINWASH\Harassments: Mental \Jokes v: TesT v, Which Side?, NO-\No MAN \ NO Woman\ XXX,
$\Gestures, E=TV, \ and $ex_ual \traps\v , Vices(V ICE=MWC\Ma eu:Bat ista\5, 32\35\53^ 7 .
- = \Sex' (muc\mwc)and Drugs' iMc(BWJL)= facilitates the introduction of DRUGS in ANY
country, NATO=STUPID$; inc. US\^ ; \ .'' .: >|(prison $ystem:DS\DSS\46,etc)( life
programs+ drugs+sex)|<_|: the imates are there because they CAN fight, they are sos(.-)
for the i(Mc)=E(gvt)| : |M(c) warden\"\ the GANGS v"\inner CITIES\ Thieves(9
BW" v )\ \ Corruption: Socio-Political Prog. between WAR$\ (E=Illusions ~
Programms+, .:(12))).:<TOD: 24( 2 FROM 4 WAR$)) \\ 32 >BONUS: T>
E=patterns\colors\events\names(humans, cities, things)\codes\songs:DeAF,
PEG:Wallach,pwC,coRe,Alphabet, AC T OR$,Sport$, BANK$, JOB$, U L T RA(ul T RA P lUS
K\(:`ML K, JFK)\,(Message for"CJA( VOICE ) = Sow\Oath Slave Networ k v="(1st:
70 and suck a Kite, 3HA): ( U) i SAC NEW TON j,Leo NAR do DaVIncI, N AP leon Bon aparte,
DiRAC,E= i(AL bert(a) E in stein j )\M ARK TW AIn j,2 Hit lers j ( D-DAY) j,etc, TEM
plars( T EU T ON S: Z EU S\SUEZ CAnal\SUCk\Vacum=suicidal) TEM=TIM,POPEs,Kings, do U dig
IT,L(12)=keep your pseudo-secrets until U reach !upside_down!, with your attitude U will
not survive`:\ .- ; 3 HA=SUN=500yrs+, etc. Your WHAT\Oath" EMPIRE wil NOT survive
the WW3(AAA\OOO\WWW,888,etc) Wait for the Weather to get WORST \FOR YOUR CRIMES AGAINST
MAN KIND || i(M(c))|| YOU MUST BE TE$TED, and SUFFER THE WRATH OF !SATAN ( WINDS \ CLOUDS
\QUAKES\WAR$\ PANDEMIK$ ) :24 \\ 32 , ALL Public Places:
Airports\Malls\Supermarkets\Streets ||=i(M)=i7 {G33((tM5)+NAB$ ( N,L( c,m,6,etc)} )!
Student at Modern ART<Smarttag: Station 3> ! May the
wrath of SATAN be with CYA, ALWAYS ! ! May the Divine Wind be with U$A, ALWAYS !
They are poisoning people?s AIR (24/7) in ALL NATO countries; for SURE. I know many of
you know this, however you do not know why ?! . Unfortunately I have to play the voice of
reason, therefore here you have it. ? You can never be to careful? Their explanation is
only half of the 4real truth : TT( What\Oath \ TT ) . The reality is that the poisonings
are used ? just because? they can !.\P AC MAN\PA NAM:Vietnam\MAN\AC ME:food\ PATH M
ARK\AK\ M AC YSj\SEA RSj\S TOP and S HOP\ VoiCE of A merica\Free EUrope:Free Masons\NO eL
Ber NAR d j \\ M( Abe LINC oln, G. Wa SHI ngton, Ben F RAN klyn,Tru MAN, etc ) j There is
MORE >

Level 3:

<M:3:P> '.' \21-8-/TRU$T"(taxe$:( ILLUMinati: M ulla\UGLYs\U$)=I-$\31/= \
AC-G44\33\/\M(tRUSt:Ru=CCCp )i=us(Ru/cc.cp); ii=(us+uk)[(ge)+(jp: MAN hat TAN Project\
Enola GaY( iG33(M(oss)=EY\AY=eye) HI rosi MA \ N aga SAKI\MAN: Big boY & FAT MAN):c.cc+X];
iii=aaa=us(is)(Ar=52(X2~42\62("(^ \i=AC=M C control) 13 = 62 I: 13\24"="
N12s")/82(824)/92))(~in)+ru+X; iiii=aaaa=ch:in+X; v=?|| (i=Ru-CCCp( 12 EN In`, \StAl
In,Kat i U$A(123)(( KG (B=dvA )=( AAA.AA))), Dance:H ORA (>.: TIME, Glass(Ferestre\WIND
ows(OS), etc) M=Black Hand=G love (28=Ru) :' FER DINAnd ( gaTe=V=A)( ii=GATEs j =MAN j )
;Fe=I= i ron( RONald(s), enRON\andeRsON,etc\ ^ I ron G UAR ds=I ron CUR TAIN\CUR=A$ (
ACE=ABC : 7) ( i=$(Tru$T-G7)= .: \AC T OR$"\=i,
i=3751"[$ALT(01):nACl\NAC\NAS\NAR=JUmp, 322:\112\ & $tArt=ArT;232/ \\ ~`60s E= Cold
War ( `47= 3751( Fel ix D. sky j =(AK '47(1947 KG2(CJA)) ; (AC & G44\33)2CAT(37)
E.:Disidents j) || .:I=A FRIC A\A\CA(Y=FEAR=Dead)=Is J$ vs AR $; II= BALKAN$, III=India vs
Paki$tan, etc; IV= A$ia ( NC, VIE T NAM(< MAN\VIA ), LA OS, CAM bodi A\Adio , etc, V=
S.A.( the i(Mc)) \Recicledc Pattern$ P ANAM\PATH M ARK\ AC ME: M AC YS j \SEA ARS j \S
TOP and S HOP:SAS\SS\GESTAPO\POP,etc\There is MORE >
Level 4:

<M:3:P> '.' "\21-8-/i=Tru$T=<i$>\31/= \ G33\/ \ (/S$\.:) \ /MIB(i=B
Dog).:\\\=[.: /AAA.ii~30yrs\([37/(2x800(((i43-i41-i40, i,etc): Bcat]\TOD(
in- B Dog -out )\(sos-BCat-ok)))]+iMIB(i43+i322)(-I 3751( KGB=B=dvA=3A)(961
( E=>Me NSA< M(CYA)).:(N or K or < (NaTo/102(1 Terra 2))K( Dish+Sat. Link=
<`50s (wires+pipes( use plastics & BPF(50/60) jammers( ELF + RF= copy of a
brain(s)\1/2 mile DISTANCE from WIRES, borders/ coast)(`70s > planes/boats(com/mil)/
& portables\SAT(an)),(Nab$=Sorry\What 7" \slave$ " ('13=629:K( 2 arici; very
dangerous when CORrupted( the check and ballances does NOT work for more
than 30+ years;IF EVER; it is just a lay \NAB$)= U A$ K THE i M(c)(
ask.com\13) \CJA+ Nab$(BD)(" E very $ ingle P erson; It I$ P oss ible;
i(M)= MAN $ystem j : 411(C(bd)) " J = Nab=Lady in RED\tradare = 37\(
iM(MKVD\MOSSAD j\MI6(5)\(OSS)\MOS FET$" sorry I had to make a
point")<)))))]/' ( There is a programm to destroy famillies of foreighners
and minorities, The 49rs do not get employeed by CYA(HR) if they are
married; ring.The BAS TARD$ have special camps where they teach their
offspring how to harass 49rs and minorities. Also, the (implanted) trash
teach their own (implanted) children how to harass 49rs and minorities.

Level 5:

http://www.(WBJYL>).<iMc=outsourcing= future War$//).net || PaTTern$ .:= TrU$T .:
J(N:implant$:K\slave$:Sorry\What J L ,etc 7)= ! TRU$T !=AC( < FEAR(Y-A) \ d
AC hAU \ AUschWItz - Birk ke NAU v (AU=pAIn=PAIn)(AB=12)\NAU\ TRE blink A (
3A, BLINK ( 525) of an I= PAIn=laughter=i :`Gase$: :`laughter, ? .``
131=AC:CA)= I.:=Pre-AAA(I rAq, I rAn, I ndiA, etc) \3TT(322\aTT, etc)\
(.:\i= PATTERN$= (Names( Hist. Figures), Events,
Dates\Time,Architecture,Movies, Documents/Books, ICs, Codes\Colors, Bank$,
War$, i+Fe Ar .:(:`viruse$( Hi v( Hi tler:1000 yrs; Life Programs: Hi
mler,Ge OR rING, etc\A via n(AryAn) H 5 N1(.: H5(5A, NaTo)< \)
P:!322!/223=iG33( 1$=AC=!I!) ( \g E STap o-5A=EAST STOP( GuE SS WHO (
iM:3751) Brain SCANNING(N-K, =): Nose bleedings, headaches , ( asm: M ASM(
LANG ley($)=, Vertigo, Dizziness, hart problems(01 PRESSURE= AC = i (i= OO =
AA)((i=us+uk)2xHitler(s)= HIT beAr=UrSS(i ROOSevelt)=CCCp,etc),
SS\SD(sdI)\SA\NSS(NsA/NiA,dI A,(names: (.: \ .: |H I story| 2x
HiT1ber(s))\HeSS\HiM12er\HId r Ich,\H OOver:X2( A LL C ap ON e(AC), Wal AC
h( ch-cf) : ALL prom. Mobsters, L \ evA brAun=52(BDog(s))[x2x](252/232/151,
etc) =! I != !mIb! [ (cIa= cJa: N12S(\nsA\diA/niA/nsC/62I:K/etc(names: L
AgUARdiA,37 REAga.21.,\HO Over':? \.:E=92 -.-\\ | etc)]||( !3TT![(cYA(MLK,
Lenon), (M 3751(/JFK,\ Krus'.) etc) || Bonus: (N-K) U ALL are
BrainScanned(N,K,=) created for slave$ not foreigners, computers .: ROBOT J
: OR AC le( OR, AC, ORA, A ) BROADcasting thoughts WORLDWIDE, > ~ 40 yrs( &
poissoned ( ALL foreigners are watched\harassed\poissoned inc. garbage
insiders 7;used to watch and harass others( the scum' are following
each-other , (< TERRA <K( Cy1(N6A): the wires are inter-connected)
electronic telepathy,i=131 < :`/GAMMA+ Preservative\CELL phones: EM
radiation\ sos = FOOD (i40), i=[us] (E)conomy( M CIA > Jobs "creation"=Jobs
Rotation<Tru$T\MERGEr$\(i=Tru$T: EN RON \ AN DERS ON, etc\) )
\Social-Programms=E, then Y AAA( 1000-3000) ,.....{(~) 12QWERTY-UI-
OP{..}....TT{ * dbdb _| HH |_ db, PATTERNS \ MESSAGES /HARDSHIPS=VIMANAS,
Pyramids=A= (S)a TAN=AC=Lucifer=SCARA=2= EBE:)H( not the biblical !devil! }

(411(c) U Nab$(13/6;24) any questions please ASK them (!i(Mc) |tufa!) There Is More >

LEGEND:

Luminaries (i(7)): geographical areas, empire$: revived the Mason$ enterprise$(gang$)
(m(5)), and latter merged with them; (AT L A$\$ALT: NaCl\Y ALTA:WW3 \ Al MAN AC \compASS ).
- Illuminati (secular,leader$ : kingdom$, government$, gang$, scholar$)
- Mason$: ( revolutionarie$, busines$, gang$,criminal$ etc) They took and expanded the
PATTERN$ generated by Lumi NAR ies/EBE. Also, they created official gang$\network$,
known as Intelligence System$ \ Network$ - (International Gang$, including but ot
limited to: M16(5)/GRU/MKVD:KGB\OSS:CIA(N61)\SS\GESTAPO/M OSS 14, etc); the more
the merrier!

Luminaries:Masona$($PECTRE): They do not fully cooperate. However, they have a common
goal, the continuation of Dark Age($); The Age($) of TOTAL CORRUPTION. Also, they have an
Historical MANUAL : A Series Of Codes , Program$ \ Pattern$. Throughout history there were many gang$ that latter merged(forced) under the umbrella of i(M).

When it all started ?: ~ 2000 years ago: The Roman Empire vs. Israelites. YES the partial
answer is the Fish j and the + Catholic Church. The other segment is the M( + Templars :
Teutons ) the latter F. Masons. The ij in essence is ~ 2000 years old. However,the
i(M:j,w) is little more than 500 years, of patterns and programmed history; life
programms. For that long EUrope and aMericas have been under their criminal whip.

FU SHI ( FOO: wa SHI ngton ; 1$:51:EA), I Ching ( ichi (ConFU ci US : Vladimir(s) il ici
Lenin j\Sta lin )H N AC Kh Mer LIN ( Leni NIN j) Mother Shipton ( Mother Ship) Ho lY BI ble
( LYBI) REVELATION : 2012:BOL:BOAB (AB: TREEs:DRUIDS)\01: BLOOD : DNA\RNA MESSAGES ( EBE:
D ROPA\DROP \ SUL FUR: SOUL STEAL)( BOA:$ERPENT: Bank Of America\201) The A nti C hrist:
t AC\ANTIC: M : t Mason$:666\NE ROn C esar: \NEC\R AS E\Bl AC K El CK\BL:212: MAN HA TTAN:
SATAN(M): Tho MAS ALva edi SON(MA SON:NOS\HOME\HOMOs: Rainbow\AL\EDIs:CURRents\AS),AS pirin\
Piri Rays:MAP:Alexandria,etc.
FAT TIM A ( AMI TA F(A: Buda) 1917(AI:AS) Lu SIA De SAN tos\DEAD SEA\Tra KYA\41 CIA: BURe BIST
A\GLAD\GEL U\ DECE BAL US:SCOR ilo ( I KNOW IT iS HARD TO UNDERSTAND or to BELIEVE ! )TT:F( )
READ the entire / Resume /!

i(M): Think Tank(s), Council on Foreign Relation(s), Trilateral Commission(s),Bildenberg(s), Intelligence, Law Enforcement, Political parties, governamental(WH) and private agencies, etc, are just few instances of their control structure; the key word(s) is/are E= ILLUSION($),
E: Diversity , TERROR and CORRUPTION.

NOTE 1:
The planet is under surveillance, by the BUGS, it is their PROPERTY( GENESIS(W:GAIA): EBE,
DROPA People,SATAN:PiASa, Prometheus, UFOs). Many appearances are MESSAGES(Name,time,etc)
They know all the languages on the planet, however they prefer the old once. Just an example:
( TT:F ) NOva Scotia\NOS\Shang Harbour\HANG:D ROPA\ ARBOUR:TREE\HAR:GIFT\DAR PA\RA DAR( GIFT of
DROPA:NOS\NUD\MUD: AIR:INTAKE:BREATHING:LIFE *: the HUMAN body: ESP MESSAGES!, CLEAR WATER(TT:F)
:GER M ANy:H2):HHO,etc POLLUTION SOS.
THE SPHINX:hang HAD A NOSE. However, a group of MORANS have erased it; same issue as the +
Library of ALEXANDRIA: Old Knowledge: DROPA: SATAN:BUGS: Prometh eUS: The GIFT of DROPA
They may have started these PATTERNS. However, they appear to adapt to our understanding
of them; how many thousands of years will take for these i(Mc) bas_tard$ to release the info.
and make it official ?!.

Once and for all, let's share some light on the UFO:USO phenomena: U$ , the Secret
Government i(M©: MIB) do NOT know that much about this phenomenon. ALL their information is
based on the studying of Legends, Sightings, Encounters, and CRUMS (downed\Crushed UFO airships:
AURORA:TexAS:NO R MAN:WISe County). ONCE AGAIN, there WAS NOT and Will Never BE a :" TAKE ME
TO YOUR LEADER(S)" instance. Area 51 NEVER had REAL UFO/NLO,s. The crash in Mexico was an U$
Biological Satellite: these bas_tard$ have biological satellite weapons in space since
the 70's. It is also very true (TT) that U$ recovered crashed UFO/NLO?s . However, these
objects were very much damaged. The reverse engineering generated Digital
Electronics/Optics/Computers(IBM): =BRAINSCANNER= technology. The PLANET was TERAFORMED by
them. How many planets were in their Intergalactic Empire:NASca , the scum i(Mc+) is
laying to the world; chronic layers!

We the "M" PEOPLE of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America. (WISC: AURORA: WISe County:Te x AS)

1897:18(8:SATAN:GENESIS "SERPENT")-17( AS:1701:UF O F Planets\Empire:NASca)-97(NAS:NASca:SPINX)
Piramids:PI AS A: South America:Egypt:NILE:NORth:NORman:Japan\ Triangles.
Aztecs:Maya:BaBYLonia,Sumeria,Egypt,..etc, their LANGUAGES ( AQUA\APA\WATER\Bada\HHO:OHH)

NOTE 2:
Library of Alexandria: Some books have survived,i(M+) has them.
i(M) They chose one of their subjects to reveal portions of info. found in these old
books. Example: IS S AC NEWton j, Leo NAR do DaV inci, E=Albert Einstein j, DiRAC,NOS TRADAM US,
Nikola Tesla(NeK ola Tec), etc. The PEOPLE will NEVER AGAIN cooperate with humans, not on\in
this cycle anyway; And I Think I Know Why!

The SPHINX:EAST " to strangle " TIE: NEC\NES\NAS\NOS\NAR\NAF,NEF FER TITI\ chro NOS,etc,

They are poisoning people's AIR (24/7 Non Stop: PRESSURE:TORTURE \ TERROR ) in ALL NATO SLAVE
countries\Bildenberg. I know many of you know this, however you do not know why ?! .
Unfortunately, I have to play the voice of reason, therefore here you have it: ? You can
never be too careful..? Their explanation is wrong.( What\Oath \ TT ) . The reality is
that the poisonings are used ,just because they can !, (there is no real reason, for it
). The other half of the truth is that they are trying to create the illusion (E) of
omni-presence and you Nab$(slave$) do not have\stand a chance; FEAR. Also, provocations to
detect "rebels" and to KILL > : AND they are trying to ERASE as many of you
as possible (ww3).
In U$A they are poisoning the AIR in : Churches, Malls, Hotels, Schools, Street
Intersections, Industrial Areas, Ghettos, Residential areas, Washington DC governmental
buildings, including Langley. VA ( CYA: HQ ; Also, the feds are under surveillance and
poisons), etc.

In the Empire(( NATO+Buildenberg ): m(CYA) + Nabs) are poisoning the air and perhaps
water/food of all subjects(Stave$: W,J,B,Y etc). Abroad, m(CYA) is poisoning the air of
their own military soldiers, and when they come back are placed under surveillance ;
actually they are watching each other on the front, too!.

Many afflictions that we are so used too, do not actually exist(s). Here you have some of
them: allergies, asthma, skin ichings, headaches, pulse, blood pressure, neck\ear discomfort,
sleeplessness,or state of sleep: highways, chest pressure, testacles pain, tooth aches,
bleedings, dizziness, heat stroke,etc are Gas ( Poison) induced. I suspect that at least
2/3 of actually sick persons started with symptoms generated by GASSE$. Also, they are
poisoning your water and food: Alzheimer, Diabetes, Cancers, etc .; it is a very BIG busines$. Some of the gases that M(CYA) and M use are Nerve gas derivative or low concentration ( also, the
MIL have these gases). There is NO NEW conspiracy, just the existing ones: the very old one
iM.
These gases and poisons are available and used by M(cya) throughout the world.

Maybe they are playing a jock ( trick ) on you, U$A !
The i(M©) it is very confident that , THEY (\PAKIDERM$ "\) will prevail in 2008?,
|TUFA" is also very confident. Because of i(M©: CYA: - no body, no more:24 Y ) the E=elections
are RIGGED.
The iM put HC and OM as opponents, in order TO LOOSE . \THEIR\ PROGRAMM can be broken.
M(CYA controls everything, including the Election System ($) ) However, THEY DO NOT
CONTROL U$A Nab$ opinion ; not yet, anyway !.

Automated System$ ( POLITICAL $PAYING: Blacklisting) , to spy on any person: NAME (What(OATH)
is your NAME:M(XXX:CYA)). There are 2 ways to bring a person Inside(M= clock work \ 101, Hospital,Bonded, etc): The Security Systems (POLITIC$: Fanatic$ and p_ervert$)
2: Derivation of 1: The p ervert$( i(M©) started and took over the system of registration.

Because of them,the Insider($),Pervert($), can apply for an ID for a new person. Usually the
new comers do not have money , then they pay in NATURE, in advance: $EX(XXX: orgie$
$\NATURA LIZA T ION(16): PHOTOS\CIS: CYA). Because of that(M:XXX) ALL insiders( useless
ba$tard$) are p_ervert$: mostly females (~ ALL 49rs Females = < prostitute$(EA$Y):
DOCTOR$\PRIEST$,etc): SAC riffice d ( vACum); registered , The WAY, N AME, therefore the
garbage \Empire\ is PERVERT; ONCE AGAIN the most popular entry process is $EX(XXX)
In some circles the second option is M urder. The system can be accessed by PHONE and
latter by Internet. When registered an ID ( number: NAME) is given. However, due to PERVER T$
corruption fake IDs( NOT SS#) are available or USED: BLACK MARKET: i (M) HOLES(HOme Land
Security: G OA L$:N ATZI$)
The worst harassments are directed against: LATINS( and Latinos), Arabs, Russians and
Natives; the reason WW3.

The ONLY normal 49rs are the OUTSIDERS >, the few to be TRUSTED, usually MALES, NOT
REGISTRED;the females are used (implanted:electronic receiver,and |properly conditioned <)
to control the males; male population.

SOCIAL PROJECTS (iM(c): between war$: ww3 <- ww2,etc):
CYA is destroying families of foreigners, minorities with the use of drug$, prostitution,
gases and lack of work. Usually, the male does not find work, the female does. However,
she will be subject to ( intense stress, $e_xual temptation$: brain-scanners ; $e_xual
gases;food poisonings, surveillance = CYA 8) and drug$.
All these methods are a Clear Violation of Human and Civil Rights. A clear violation of U$
Masonic Constitution : the BILL of Rights, Local Laws, and international agreements on
Human Rights:United Nations, Geneva, Helsinki , etc. All these are being performed with
the knowledge of ALL Law Enforcement Agencies, U$ officials, government agencies(WH) and
the general public: trash-slave$( CYA:clock work network($))
These people are being harra$ed just because \They\ can, and NOT to aquire ROOTS; LATENT
destruction. ALL 49rs(& MANY minorities(ALL?) ) are under surveillance and poisonings:
BANK ACCOUNT$\TAXE$\JOB$\SCHOOL$ \STREET$\=BRAINSCANNER$=: NO PRIVACY or Right of any sort
=BRAINSCANER$= THEY brain-scan ALL of you, like the TELEPHONES: Pattern Matching\Recognition!
Extra Low Frequency (ELF:brain waves can NOT be stoped by any substance
Divine Wind\Aurora(TUngusKA) ; ROR \New OR, AMericU$, Enterpri$e, GreenBUrG,(VAL,ORACLE),etc Expert ! Implants\ELF(Spine\Eyes:K) Transm. \Dreams:QUAQES:ARK

The worst harassments are directed against: LATINS( and Latinos), Arabs, Russians and Natives;
the reason WW3.

VIP:
=BRAINSCANER$= THEY brain-scan ALL < of you, like the TELEPHONES: Pattern Matching\Recognition!
Extra Low Frequency (ELF: brain waves can NOT be stopped by any substance, ONLY the Euclidian
distance from the observer or electrical wires will diminish their energy; minimum distance is
~ ½ mile. ELF are transmitted by the SPINE; also at lower energies can be directed by the EYES
( any moving bio-electrical flow will create ELFs waves; i.e. the Nervous and Circulatory
Systems ). The 49rs thoughts are processed and retransmitted to the implanted Garbage: clock work network($):CYA.
However, ALL of you are brain scanned automatically by computers and certain information is stored in your electronic folder. To receive or broadcast they are using : ELECTRICAL WIRES:120V/220V, TELEFON WIRES, CABLES and Metallic PIPES.
As I mentioned before there are portable brain-scanning devices and devices that can be linked with US computers via satellite(s); they tap onto local wires and transmit the captured ELF waves to the satellites. The agencies that have these are: the secret government i(M(CYA( N6A) , MIL)
same clearance as for the UFO,s: M( Above Top Secret with F/P and K).

I am compiling a LIST of companies and agencies that are corrupt and have double standard in employment practices: political spying and blacklisting for the m(CYA). The Managers and HR people (the ones with the HOLES Phone number ! ) sell JOBS to others and generate lists of NON existing jobs; fake jobs. The LIST is Growing !

NOTE 3: Do you want me to reveal the CODES and PATTERNS in these TWO documents, and
relate them to acctual Historical events ?
The i(M(CYA:WH)) is in flagrant violation of these documents in addition to ALL
International Agreements on HUMAN Rights, and Magna Carta.

NOTE 4:

We the "M"PEOPLE of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America. (WISC)

IN CONGRESS, JU ly 4, 1776j (AS-666)
The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen ( 13=AC=M=Masonic=666 ) united States of
America

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the
political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of
the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God
entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should
declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are
endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life,
Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are
instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, ? That
whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the
People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation
on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most
likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that
Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and
accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while
evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are
accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same
Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is
their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future
security. Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the
necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government.

AFFILIATIONS
Member or former member: ! I(M(c)= (G33(M(TRU$T )(c((B)W(J,L)))!,S.A.I.N.T.S, ECHO,
iEEE, AC M, MeNSA etc.
Grand Master of i(M)HH( Historical Society known A$ YHWH(4)\Go4: TETRA( 4) GRAMM(
Jump\$ALT:4: NaCl)) ATON:4 of G33(Mc(B,W,J,L)). I am in charge of several projects dating
Dark Ages( =|=; 112, \\) to the Future(211 /tsT/). Such as: 1 / Revolutions: French, Russian,
E= Polish, American(s), etc. 2. World Wide Pandemic$ and World War$(< !1-5:T$T!). 3
The influence of !(< | i t(M($,E,Y,8)! on human degeneration and the new !Kuri
OUS\Ky ri OS\ I EBE Apocalypse\ Armageddon\ Ordeal(CA). Also, a standing member of the
SAINTS lodge.

Other activities:
My hobbies include: Electronics (AC\DC, Analog/Digital), Theoretical Physics( Temporal
Physics & Logic (Time: Pk & NP.), High-Energy, UET-Nuclear: Weak Forces, Super-Strings),
Cryptography, and the study of old\lost Civilizations:CA (t < CYCLES:AAA.88)

! May the wrath of SATAN be with CYA, ALWAY$ !
! May the Divine Wind be with U$A, ALWAY$ !

DISCLAIMER:
I am not against these Pseudo-Secret Gang$. However, I do not agree with the useless
subjects that inhabits them, and their perverted agenda($). As I stated before, my
" beef "is with m(CYA) and their corrupt and perverted slave network($).

Search words:

SYSTEM SUPPORT,TECHNOLOGY,TRAINING , HARDWARE, SAP, PEOPLESOFT, Intelligence
SCIENCE, OCCULT,ELECTRONICS, ENGINEER, SCIENTIST, IT, MANAGER, MATHEMATICS,
OBJECT ORIENTED, DESIGN, PLANNING,APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT, ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE,
DATABASE MANAGEMENT,DIRECTOR, EDUCATION, PROCESS DESIGN, PROCESS MANAGEMENT, PRODUCT
DEVELOPMENT, PROFESSOR, PROGRAMMING,PROJECT MANAGEMENT, RESEARCH, SIMULATION
TECHNOLOGIES & MODELING, SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING,PHYSICS
AI, SUPERVISOR, BUSINESS, CEO, CFO,CIO, DIRECTOR,FINANCIAL, SALES, MARKETING,NETWORKING,
SECURITY; C, C++, C#, Java, Robohelp, iPlanet, tybco, IBM,SCS, SIEMENS, Motorola,
MITRE, JPL, ITT, WAL-MART, SDLC, MSDN, HTTP, Microsoft IIS, Web Server
IBM/PC, MAC, SUN\NUS SOLARIS, IBM 3090, HP 3000/9000, Dec-Alpha, AS 400, UNISYS, Wang.
Cisco, 3Com, SMC, Nortel, Silicon, Netgear, Hayes, Juniper, Cabletron.
MS-DOS, UNIX, LINUX, Macintosh OS-9, Novell 3 & 4, SCO UNIX, Open Server, Win 98, Win NT
4.0, Win 2000 Professional, Win 2000 Server, Win XP Professional, and Win 2003 Server.MS
Exchange, CCMail, Lotus Notes, BlackBerry, Eudora, and MS Mail NT Meridian 1 and SL1,
Rolm, Key Systems, AT&T,Definity, Mitel, Inter-Tel, PACER, Rockwell ACD,Nortel ACD, Avaya,
IVR, ICM, CTI, VRU?s,Meridian Mail, Octel, Centigram, Mail, Octel, Centigram, Microwave,
UHF, VHF, HF, Telemetry, Wireless Backbone,Nurse Call Systems, Java, C/C++,BASIC, VB,
FORTH, FORTRAN, COBOL, RPG-II,Assembly Language, TCP/IP,DNS, DHCP, FTP, SNA, Local File
Transfer, SONET, ISDN, ATM, Frame Relay, X.25, Ethernet, IFR, IPX, Token Ring, 10Base-T,
FDDI, T1/T3, DS-0, DS-3, SS-7, Banyan Protocols, VOIP,MS Office, MS Project, Lotus Notes,
Lotus 123, Excel, MS Word, WP6.1, PowerPoint,Visual Studio.net, MSDN,Concord eHealth,
Netscout WAN Probe/Netscout Manager, WinNT Performance, Monitor, Deepmetrix IpMonitor,
Compaq Insight Mgr., Net-Tech, Radcom PrismLite, Packeteer,CiscoWorks, HP OpenView, Design
Oversight, Performance analysis, Rational, Microsoft, Oracle,SCADA, DOORS, Technical
Writer, Developer, Computers , Modulation, Signals, Clearance, IT Infrastructure, Software Engineering , Product Development , Simulation Application Technologies , Application
Development , Network Development , Business Oriented Development

http://www.freewebtown.com/calaguardia/ ... ledge.html

< \Forbidden Knowledge\ v ..

Acta est fabula ! .... .
Pax Vobiscum !
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Does he know comma placement? We're hiring.
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

I googled a couple of distinctive phrases (not the quotes obviously) and found precisely no hits.

Looks like you've got yourself an original piece of internet gold.

Pit wrote:I googled a couple of distinctive phrases (not the quotes obviously) and found precisely no hits.

Looks like you've got yourself an original piece of internet gold.
Apart from the site listed that already contains it, but was not returned by google. I'll pretend that doesn't exist until the brain scanners prove I know it does.

Yeah, I checked out the name to see if Snopes came back with anything but only found one small job board that put it up, probably in the same spirit I did here...
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

You should call them in for an interview. Even if you don't hire them it might be interesting enough to make it worth the time. Just hide the sharp objects first. :)
Just cut them up like regular chickens

I got a resume handed in person on par with this one once... shame we didn't keep it.

In essence, it was a single hand-written sheet of paper that looked like your average brainstorm, then crumpled into a ball, uncrumpled, photocopied, the photocopy crumpled, and handed in.

It was a lot of fun, to say the least.
TC wrote:as soon as baseball stops being homosexual, i will.

I don't think you get anything, as 766 is not a valid area code. Probably why they picked it.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

Re: wtf resume of the day

Is no one else as fascinated by this as I am? This guy seems to be all over the internet now. The text is absolutely incredible. It kind of looks like the output of a Markov Chain process, but everything is too carefully written for that to seem likely on closer inspection.

How can a mind produce this? I can't understand how a person whose brain works this way would have enough of a grasp of reality to survive. I would love to see a psychologist's or linguist's analysis of the text. Are there patterns in the cryptic uses of symbols, numbers, the letter j, the random capitalizations and weird spacings? What are the patterns in this person's train of thought? How have the components of cognition that normally produce rational thought been misconnected or corrupted so as to produce this behavior?

This is fantastic:
E = MC2=M(C*C)=M(OO)=M(AA)=13(CC)=AC(CC)=A CCC=A WWW= OOO=AAA=III=TTT = (WW3) j

Someone should perform computer analyses of this to search for larger connections. This person constantly breaks up words into phonetic groups with unexplained connections, apparently searching for patterns:

P-EAr-l H-arbOR(SOHO-GUN:SU-SHI:JU-do:DO-Jo:JU-Jit-SU(NIN-JA^): NIN-JIT-SU:BU-SHI-DO:HI-RO-SHI-MA:OS-AKA: TOK-YO(IA-CU-ZA:GR-EEN DRAG-ON T-AVE-RN:TH-EY(EI-chMANN) j)

In this person's mind, are many specific things, even hundreds of things, associated with each of these phonetic groups? Does this person have an extraordinary capabilities of pattern recognition that are unfortunately completely unconstrained by rationality? It reminds me of John Nash as depicted in A Beautiful Mind.