Re: great intarweb videos

what culture? maybe it's been too long since you visited the US, but we have no culture. we just raped other societies and bastardized theirs. i mean, what's our original culture - gold chains & gang signs? hydraulic suspension systems? football & nascar?

i'll take youtube any day, thx.

Oh god, that's too funny. I was forced to endure two birthdays at showbiz in my youth (my mom actually liked their crappy pizza). I thought I had finally repressed the memories. Thanks for bringing them back. :)
Just cut them up like regular chickens

this is not "great" but i'm sitting here going "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?" you would think this would stop people from doing those stupid prank shows. wonder if this is real or part of the gag....

[video][/video]

according to comments:
"Ha ha, damn YouTube. It's not real. It's a commercial for "Type & Magic print production company" by the Buenos Aires office of the "Ogilvy & Mathers international advertising agency"! Shot in Buenos Aires, Argentina. All actors are from Argentina. There where no Russians involved in the making. The video is missing the original ending, which informs the viewer via graphic frames that Type & Magic "know you don't like surprises" and offer "Separations. Photochromes. No Surprises"."

in that case, it's funny as hell.

i would pay - and pay handsomely - to see this done. until then, this is quite possibly one of the best fan-made vids i've ever seen:

[video][/video]
Last edited by TC on 24/02/11, 10:41:47, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: keywords: thundercats