Re: great intarweb videos

The Mythbusters ran a 4-epsisode spin-off show where two teams competed to build the best Rube-Goldberg device. Admittedly, none were anywhere close to being as awesome as this, but it was a good concept for a short TV series.

Lol. I guess he never reads any ads or sees them on TV or walks into any store to have heard the term smart phone. It's so cute when old crusty white republicans try to interact with us common folk.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

darkness wrote:Lol. I guess he never reads any ads or sees them on TV or walks into any store to have heard the term smart phone. It's so cute when old crusty white republicans try to interact with us common folk.
Even though it sounds weird and all, I guess I can sort of accept the fact that he's never heard of the term before. But surely someone on his staff MUST HAVE? How did this video even come to be in the first place? Are all of his staff/volunteers/imaginary friends 75 or older?

It's a new video. Amusingly enough they didn't have the sense to moderate comments on the video so pretty much everyone is posting "It's a smartphone idiot." As for no one on his staff knowing that, I suspect they do, but it's a matter of his staff staff being full of yes men who won't tell him he's wrong or clueless.
Just cut them up like regular chickens