Board index General Interface

What's goin on in this thread?

World events, general news & other banter.

Postby TC on 28/09/06, 11:31:59

Image

i have one of those. they're neat.
User avatar
TC
Muad'Dib
Muad'Dib
 
Posts: 14989
Joined: 02/01/02, 23:08:48
Location: Sweetknuckle Junction

Postby Draesk on 28/09/06, 13:06:46

IMAGE MACRO TOPIC.

Oh God I can't decide which one to use.

Image
User avatar
Draesk
Stilgar
Stilgar
 
Posts: 1911
Joined: 09/07/03, 14:57:38
Location: 11011000

Postby AllBlues on 28/09/06, 22:45:02

TC wrote:and i guess i might as well say that the Ø started because i couldn't register "gore.net" since Al was running for president & shit, so i did it with a zero. it's much easier to represent g0re.net with a line through it so people know it's a zero. but from humble beginnings arose Teh Kvlt ov Ø


I'm sure if you would have talked it over with Al he would have gladly conceded this domain for such a site worthy of his creation.
~ Long Live the Day ~
AllBlues
Tainted
Tainted
 
Posts: 14
Joined: 26/09/06, 17:55:09

Postby The Tempest on 01/10/06, 09:29:36

big d note wrote:So is this where all the LGBers have come to get away from Rowdy? Man, that guy is an a$$høle. Nothing but personal attacks from that guy.

Eat a dick.

No, really,look here, it increases your virility.
User avatar
The Tempest
Infected
Infected
 
Posts: 81
Joined: 30/09/06, 11:34:11
Location: Phuket

Postby big d note on 01/10/06, 20:32:22

The Tempest wrote:No, really,look here, it increases your virility.


No thanks, I prefer the aborted reindeer fetus. And vomiting them up is the best part.
User avatar
big d note
Øne øf Us
Øne øf Us
 
Posts: 520
Joined: 28/09/06, 10:19:49
Location: Denver

Postby sanscrit on 02/10/06, 09:00:18

<3
sanscrit
Plagued
Plagued
 
Posts: 106
Joined: 26/09/06, 13:17:54

Postby The Tempest on 02/10/06, 09:27:33

big d note wrote:No thanks, I prefer the aborted reindeer fetus. And vomiting them up is the best part.


It's most satisfying if you vomit the fetus into your partner's mouth, while a midget slugs you repeatedly in the balls. The slang expression for that is a "Tibetan Hula Dance." If you all sit down and have a nice boiled whale dick meal afterwards, that's referred to as a "Tibetan Hula Dance with a Mango Twist."

--Rowdy--
User avatar
The Tempest
Infected
Infected
 
Posts: 81
Joined: 30/09/06, 11:34:11
Location: Phuket

Postby sanscrit on 02/10/06, 11:37:58

The Tempest wrote:It's most satisfying if you vomit the fetus into your partner's mouth, while a midget slugs you repeatedly in the balls. The slang expression for that is a "Tibetan Hula Dance." If you all sit down and have a nice boiled whale dick meal afterwards, that's referred to as a "Tibetan Hula Dance with a Mango Twist."

--Rowdy--


funny how people in different circles use different names for the same thing..

my friends and i call that the "barbershop." adding the whale dick makes it a "grecian 5"
sanscrit
Plagued
Plagued
 
Posts: 106
Joined: 26/09/06, 13:17:54

Postby Repeal-56a on 02/10/06, 11:49:43

sanscrit wrote:

funny how people in different circles use different names for the same thing..

my friends and i call that the "barbershop." adding the whale dick makes it a "grecian 5"


I thought the barbershop was when you tea bag a kid with lukemia while the midget punches HIM in the balls?
User avatar
Repeal-56a
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 02/10/06, 08:43:03

Postby sanscrit on 02/10/06, 11:51:04

Repeal-56a wrote:I thought the barbershop was when you tea bag a kid with lukemia while the midget punches HIM in the balls?


No no no... that is the "Nigerian Chemotherapy"
sanscrit
Plagued
Plagued
 
Posts: 106
Joined: 26/09/06, 13:17:54

Postby The Tempest on 02/10/06, 12:01:40

sanscrit wrote:No no no... that is the "Nigerian Chemotherapy"


Funny, yes, because I've actually heard this tea bagging a kid with lukemia thing referred to as a "Larry Boy", but that's only if the kid is a boy. If it's a girl you are teabagging, I've heard it called a "Swahelian Flush Mount."
User avatar
The Tempest
Infected
Infected
 
Posts: 81
Joined: 30/09/06, 11:34:11
Location: Phuket

Postby Repeal-56a on 02/10/06, 15:18:20

The Tempest wrote:Funny, yes, because I've actually heard this tea bagging a kid with lukemia thing referred to as a "Larry Boy", but that's only if the kid is a boy. If it's a girl you are teabagging, I've heard it called a "Swahelian Flush Mount."


Wait wait wait....I think I've been confusing terms...so I know what a nigerian chemo is now and a swahelian flush mount....so what the hell is the etheopian nunchuk sandwhich?
User avatar
Repeal-56a
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 02/10/06, 08:43:03

Postby sanscrit on 02/10/06, 16:01:45

Repeal-56a wrote:Wait wait wait....I think I've been confusing terms...so I know what a nigerian chemo is now and a swahelian flush mount....so what the hell is the etheopian nunchuk sandwhich?


that is when you are getting double mushroom-stamped by two syphillitic college basketball players.
sanscrit
Plagued
Plagued
 
Posts: 106
Joined: 26/09/06, 13:17:54

Postby The Tempest on 02/10/06, 16:35:27

sanscrit wrote:that is when you are getting double mushroom-stamped by two syphillitic college basketball players.


If it is done by an entire basketball team, with a bukakke ending, it is called either a "Frumunda Flop" or a "Clam Chowder Splatter."
User avatar
The Tempest
Infected
Infected
 
Posts: 81
Joined: 30/09/06, 11:34:11
Location: Phuket

Postby sanscrit on 02/10/06, 16:49:40

Anyone ever heard of the "Trans-Atlantic?"

Its when you are getting a BJ.. you poke your finger in the girl's cornhole to distract her, then you fart and blame it on her.
sanscrit
Plagued
Plagued
 
Posts: 106
Joined: 26/09/06, 13:17:54

Postby Repeal-56a on 02/10/06, 18:27:40

sanscrit wrote:Anyone ever heard of the "Trans-Atlantic?"

Its when you are getting a BJ.. you poke your finger in the girl's cornhole to distract her, then you fart and blame it on her.
I thought that was public transportation?
User avatar
Repeal-56a
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 02/10/06, 08:43:03

Postby The Tempest on 02/10/06, 19:16:01

sanscrit wrote:Anyone ever heard of the "Trans-Atlantic?"

Its when you are getting a BJ.. you poke your finger in the girl's cornhole to distract her, then you fart and blame it on her.

I never have, and I can say with 100% certainty, never WILL stick my finger in a woman's ass to distract her while she's giving me a blowjob. To inspire her to suck harder and deeper, yes, by all means. But if it actually distracts her, that finger is coming out of that hole like a cork out of a bottle.
User avatar
The Tempest
Infected
Infected
 
Posts: 81
Joined: 30/09/06, 11:34:11
Location: Phuket

Postby Draesk on 02/10/06, 21:40:37

Now, I'm not going to complain about the completely fucked up content of your posts, because that would be somewhat hypocritical of me. However, I am going to complain about the nested quotes. I know y'all have come from nazi-boards and wanna stretch your e-legs a bit. That's cool, but can we at least try and keep the place looking tidy? I've cleaned them up this time.

Ta. 8)
User avatar
Draesk
Stilgar
Stilgar
 
Posts: 1911
Joined: 09/07/03, 14:57:38
Location: 11011000

Postby Kanuck on 02/10/06, 21:44:19

This is the funniest fucking shit I've read all day. I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords.
TC wrote:as soon as baseball stops being homosexual, i will.
Kanuck
I wear jumbo pink panties and a bra
I wear jumbo pink panties and a bra
 
Posts: 1782
Joined: 06/10/02, 20:18:48
Location: Toronto

Postby sanscrit on 02/10/06, 21:47:21

Kanuck wrote:This is the funniest fucking shit I've read all day. I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords.


interesting, since none of this involved fucking shit. for an example of that I would direct you to the "coming to america" which involves jackhammering a hatian refugee in the doodoo hole with a brommstick while he hums the national anthem.
sanscrit
Plagued
Plagued
 
Posts: 106
Joined: 26/09/06, 13:17:54

PreviousNext

Post a reply

 

Board index General Interface


Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron