Draegonis wrote:Now, I'm not going to complain about the completely fucked up content of your posts, because that would be somewhat hypocritical of me. However, I am going to complain about the nested quotes. I know y'all have come from nazi-boards and wanna stretch your e-legs a bit. That's cool, but can we at least try and keep the place looking tidy? I've cleaned them up this time.

Ta. 8)
No problem.

Although for the record, the nazi bastards allowed it.

But I have to admit there's a chance we were only doing it just to mess with them. It was a ritual.

I can refrain though if it is not desired here.

i still have no idea what's going on in this thread, but i laugh outloud every time i read it.

learn something new every day.

Don't listen to the fucker! Nested quotes are the bomb!
Are you propositioning me? I taste like candy and you want the recipe?

The Tempest wrote:
sanscrit wrote:Anyone ever heard of the "Trans-Atlantic?"

Its when you are getting a BJ.. you poke your finger in the girl's cornhole to distract her, then you fart and blame it on her.
I never have, and I can say with 100% certainty, never WILL stick my finger in a woman's ass to distract her while she's giving me a blowjob. To inspire her to suck harder and deeper, yes, by all means. But if it actually distracts her, that finger is coming out of that hole like a cork out of a bottle.
well there comes a time when you HAVE to fart. If that time happens to occur when you are receiving fellatio you have to find someway to divert blame. Otherwise it ends right there.

sanscrit wrote:well there comes a time when you HAVE to fart. If that time happens to occur when you are receiving fellatio you have to find someway to divert blame. Otherwise it ends right there.
Or, if you play your cards right, it might lead to what is commonly referred to as a "Johnny Knoxville" (that is if you have happen to have handy a colostomy bag, a 12" banana, a shower cap, a massengill douche and a toothbrush).

The Tempest wrote:Or, if you play your cards right, it might lead to what is commonly referred to as a "Johnny Knoxville" (that is if you have happen to have handy a colostomy bag, a 12" banana, a shower cap, a massengill douche and a toothbrush).
hmm.. that reminds me. I had a friend from Tennessee (near knoxville) who enlightened on what a "Knoxville Hurricane" is. Apparently you mix passion fruit juice and rum in a glass and have your dad top it off with his seed after he has felched it out of your sister.

yeah.. i made a tennessee joke. what are you gonna do?

sanscrit wrote:i have a feeling this thread could escalate until it gets stomped out. maybe we should stop :wink:
Nah, I pretty much envision all of you as the type who would go to a stranger's party and drink all their beer, piss on the toilet seat and put your shoes up on the couch. So there's really no surprises here.

I do promise to take your nested quotes and shove them up your collective asses, however. Not sure what that one's called, but I guarantee it's unpleasant.
TC wrote:as soon as baseball stops being homosexual, i will.

Kanuck wrote:
sanscrit wrote:i have a feeling this thread could escalate until it gets stomped out. maybe we should stop :wink:
Nah, I pretty much envision all of you as the type who would go to a stranger's party and drink all their beer, piss on the toilet seat and put your shoes up on the couch. So there's really no surprises here.

I do promise to take your nested quotes and shove them up your collective asses, however. Not sure what that one's called, but I guarantee it's unpleasant.
actually I think that is called a ascii enema...not to be confused with a digital supository which obviously is when you are having phone sex and she asks you to shove you cell phone up your ass (btw this was a lot less popular in the early 90's).

Kanuck wrote:
How unfair of you to judge us with no real information about any of us. Just for that, if I'm ever at your house, I'm going to piss on your couch.
That's called a "Boof Bonser."

And Hollywood wouldn't find it unpleasant at all.

The Tempest wrote:How unfair of you to judge us with no real information about any of us. Just for that, if I'm ever at your house, I'm going to piss on your couch.
The cats beat you to it long ago, you'll have to be a bit more original.

Kanuck wrote:
The Tempest wrote:How unfair of you to judge us with no real information about any of us. Just for that, if I'm ever at your house, I'm going to piss on your couch.
The cats beat you to it long ago, you'll have to be a bit more original.
I'd go with shitting on your toliet seat and then wiping my ass with your shower curtain, but your grandpa probably beat me to all that a long time ago. At least I would have been doing it on purpose though...

Would've had to be a long time ago, both the grandfathers died a few years before I came along.

Besides, that's not where the poo on my toilet seat and shower curtain came from. And I wish I could say that was the cats too...

Kanuck wrote:Would've had to be a long time ago, both the grandfathers died a few years before I came along.

Besides, that's not where the poo on my toilet seat and shower curtain came from. And I wish I could say that was the cats too...
Well both of my grandfathers died in 1976, so it wasn't either of them.

The Tempest wrote:
Kanuck wrote: That's called a "Boof Bonser."

And Hollywood wouldn't find it unpleasant at all.

Did somebody mention a Boof Bonser? Where do I sign up?

And speaking of pre-90's cell phones....mmmmmmmm. They have always made me hot.

Kanuck wrote:Would've had to be a long time ago, both the grandfathers died a few years before I came along.

Oh yeah, sorry about that. I meant to clean it up before I left. You know, if you would have quit ducking, I would have hit the intended target much more often. Then we both would have been happier.