slimnatie wrote:Jennifer Connelly... :metal:
Starting about three years ago, Connelly seemed to lose all those nice curves (probably from losing weight for Requiem for a Dream). How'd she look in Hulk, anyone know?
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

O-dot wrote:How'd she look in Hulk, anyone know?
Pregnant (at least in the pickup shots). :)

She looked beautiful as always to me, but didn't really have a chance to show more skin or wear anything more revealing, just pullover and jeans for most of the time. But she is one of the cases where I cannot take my eyes off her face anyway. 8)
"Good taste is the death of art."
-Truman Capote

Who the hell is Michael Wincott?? :dunno: "Anyone, Anyone..."
"Man, if my fuckin' ex-wife asked me to take care of her fuckin' dog while she and her boyfriend went to Honolulu I'd tell her to go fuck herself."

>Starting about three years ago, Connelly seemed to lose all those nice curves (probably from losing weight for Requiem for a Dream).

argh, she was hotter than she'd ever been in REQUIEM, the only reason i watched that trash through to the end!

some more lovelies...

sophie marceau
emmanuelle beart (circa. late 80s/early 90s)
rebecca romijin-stamos
angie harmon (in AGENT CODY BANKS :-P)
cristina scabbia

...and a girl at work who looks like a cross between christina ricci and sophia loren at her peak *drool* :mrgreen:

ps. ...and don't tell me demi moore isn't doing anything for you as she ages, i'm into the older woman at the moment for some reason! we're talking o dot ages, phew! scary 8)

slimnatie wrote:Who the hell is Michael Wincott?? :dunno: "Anyone, Anyone..."
Badass character actor, you've seen him in Dead Man, Strange Days, The Crow, the Costner Robin Hood, Along Came a Spider and Alien Resurrection. Because of his physique and gravelly voice, he tends to get pigeonholed as a bad guy. Which he does well, but as one can see from Dead Man, he's also quite good at comedy. A very underrated and underused actor.
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

argh, she was hotter than she'd ever been in REQUIEM, the only reason i watched that trash through to the end!
Bullshit, she looked totally fuckable in that Nick Nolte trash Mulholland Falls. Good lord, were her tits some dangling marvels.
8O
sophie marceau
emmanuelle beart (circa. late 80s/early 90s)
rebecca romijin-stamos
angie harmon (in AGENT CODY BANKS :-P)
cristina scabbia
Who's the last one? The rest are all good choices...
...and a girl at work who looks like a cross between christina ricci and sophia loren at her peak *drool* :mrgreen:
Sounds like a keeper. Go get her, chainy. :killer:

chainsaw wrote:ps. ...and don't tell me demi moore isn't doing anything for you as she ages, i'm into the older woman at the moment for some reason! we're talking o dot ages, phew! scary
Yeah, but the older women I like have natural tits and haven't been complete remade into a plastic android.
:cheers: :flipa: :metal:

>Yeah, but the older women I like have natural tits and haven't been complete remade into a plastic android.

oh! you're so artificial o dot :twak:

>Bullshit, she looked totally fuckable in that Nick Nolte trash Mulholland Falls. Good lord, were her tits some dangling marvels.

oh! i agree, there was an innocence to her in that particular film, you just wanted to be the guy who was there to comfort her in her time of need (and look at that, i quote a great opeth song at the same time! :ay: )
tbh, i would've bought the pics and never told her!

>Who's the last one? The rest are all good choices...

cristina scabbia is the beautiful body and vocal behind lacuna coil
>Sounds like a keeper. Go get her, chainy

the only way i'd even stand a chance is with a date-rape drug, sigh :waaa: