Go for the six-pack. Meanwhile, here's the signs of another conspiracy:
Conspiracy Museum Temporarily Closing
By PAUL J. WEBER
The Associated Press
Tuesday, December 5, 2006; 8:34 PM
DALLAS -- Surely an institution that floats the idea of two Lee Harvey Oswalds can blame its closure on a more complex plot than making way for turkey subs.

But the head of The Conspiracy Museum tells a rather bland tale about why its gallery of cover-up explanations behind President John F. Kennedy's assassination is temporarily shuttering Dec. 30 after 13 years.

"Basically," says Tom Bowden, the museum's president, "they're putting a Quizno's here."

Hardly the skepticism expected from a man who's made The Conspiracy Museum a tourist landmark since opening in 1993 two blocks from where Kennedy was killed.

Bowden plans to reopen the museum in a new building closer to Dealey Plaza on April 4, which, not coincidentally, is the 39th anniversary of the assassination of Martin Luther King Jr.

He said the new space will double the size of the museum to almost 3,600 square feet and include a bookstore and Internet cafe. The museum also plans to add exhibits on the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks to its slate of theories on the assassinations of Kennedy, King and Abraham Lincoln.

The Conspiracy Museum is not connected to The Sixth Floor Museum, housed in the old Texas School Book Depository building, Oswald's sniper nest _ at least according to the Warren Commission.

Bowden hopes the changes and new location will boost profits The Conspiracy Museum, which doesn't break even despite getting about 1,000 visitors a month, he said. He's made up the difference by lending his time and research to Kennedy documentaries and other films, like one on the idea of cloning Jesus from the Shroud of Turin.

Bowden said the search for a new lease has gone easier than when he first tried finding a location in the mid-1990s, when buildings turned him away because he wanted to do with the space.

"People have called us lunatics," Bowden said. "That's all right. I get more turnout because of that."
Must've been one hell of a decision for the landlord: turkey subs... or JFK autopsy photos....flatbread salads... or LHO postcards... classic clubs with bacon... or enlarged Zapruder frames...
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

Well I know I'm convinced! :roll:
I gotta find online the NPR interveiw where they had the people from Popular Mechanics debate the Loose Change nuts. Talk about one sided. If there's anything that should convince rational minded people that the Loose Change people are full of shit, it was that debate. But then you usually can't convince conspirary folks with real facts or science.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

Paula Zahn — no intellectual heavyweight herself — interviewed the Loose Change kids last year, and even she was poking holes in their theories without effort.

Kyle: So then, who was responsible for 9/11?
Stan: Whattaya mean? A bunch of pissed-off Muslims.
Frank: [giggles] Yeah. What are you, retarded?
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

Re: Loose Change

so right now on the discovery channel is 9/11: The Towers/the Pentagon, a comparative study of the structural damage to the WTC and the pentagon by forensic engineers who analyze why there were two different oucomes from similar attacks. it's one hour long. starting in five minutes is a two-hours long "Attack on the Pentagon" special.

this is amazing. i don't mean the obvious conclusions, but just how they are able to demonstrate it. the computer technology is phenomenal. the amount of programming to be able to accurately recreate and run multiple scenerios is just incredible. they even discuss #7.

if you're not watching this, catch a repeat. it's pretty engrossing.

point of me logging on to make this post is, while interviewing some guys from the army corps of engineers and NIST, they were discussing how they test different materials to contain blasts, etc., the guy casually mentions that the camera they use to film the tests runs at ONE HUNDRED MILLION FRAMES PER SECOND!!!!!!!! wtf?!?!?!?!? i can't even fathom how that's physically possible. that's the most amazing thing i've heard in a very long time. how the fuck??? i just can't even wrap my mind around how that's possible. i mean, if you were to go frame-by-frame forward at the rate of one frame per second, it would take you a little over 3.17 years to view one second of footage, provided you never slept, went to the bathroom, or ate....

has anyone ever heard of such a camera??

TC wrote:has anyone ever heard of such a camera??
Yep. They're mostly used by the military and some research applications. They usually use a prism that rotates instead of a shutter, and CCD instead of film.

I'll set the DVR for the shows. Though I'm always skeptial of anything on the Discovery channel ever since I worked on a few of their shows. I know some things they do to prove things aren't always really so for real.

Just finished watching the two shows. I liked The Towers/the Pentagon one a bit more than the other as it got into the engineering of the damage. Though the Pentagon one was interesting as well as you see a lot of shows about the WTC but not many about the other. Both shows are worth a watch. Thanks for the suggestion TC.

Okay, I know I'm late to the party as usual. But I just finally watched the Loose Change film since Netflix had it for streaming. Wow, not only is the science in this film painfully bad, but the filmmakers don't even bother connecting any dots of their own into a solid theory. They're all over the place with conspiracies and silly theories, some of which contradict each other. Some of the "facts" they present are just outright wrong. The most amusing part is the United 93 section. "It's clear a 757 didn't crash in the field." Okay, then why stage a phony plane crash in the middle of a field hundreds of miles away from any logical target? Just for shits and giggles I guess.