I just want to go on record as saying that...

lol... erm, TC, bad hair day?

:flipa:

see - there are just TOO MANY BOARDS. Two is more than enough for me to have to deal with. Consider the way chainsaw's board was replaced by brown's board - I don't see chainsaw throwing an epi... If you want some company you could always go and post on one of those other two boards...

Re: I just want to go on record as saying that...

klimov wrote:lol... erm, TC, bad hair day?
my hair is fine, thanks for asking!
kilmov wrote:see - there are just TOO MANY BOARDS. Two is more than enough for me to have to deal with. Consider the way chainsaw's board was replaced by brown's board - I don't see chainsaw throwing an epi...
...center? ...lady? epi... what - c'mon, finish it!! ;)
kilmov wrote:If you want some company you could always go and post on one of those other two boards...
ha, i laugh in the face of company! HA. <- see? /me laughing

but if you want to get technical:
a) i didn't even know Mr. B had a board; and
b) i have been the only person posting on chainsaw's board since 3/7/02.

not that either of those things matter, because clearly i want my own site to take off. i mean, all posts are permanant (baring major act of nature), there's private messaging, etc. but, no worries - when it all gets launched (i know, i keep saying 'soon', but really - hopefully soon!) there will be no problem. i'm just certainly not about to go posting major thoughts/reviews on a forum where they will get pruned after a certain amount of time. i've posted way too many things i wish i had a copy of, because once they get deleted, they're gone. can you imagine how cool it would be right now to have all of our discussions on LH in one place?

i can. and it's name is gØre.net.

stay tuned - you might miss something.

epi - English slang for an epileptic fit :lol:

As for brown's board, well i can't see why he'd mind. better ask him tho; I will too.

> i've posted way too many things i wish i had a copy of, because once they get deleted, they're gone.

This is true. But also think of all the things that you wouldn't want repeated ;) But yes, point taken... and I do like the Emoticons... a shame that everything is divided up into discussion areas, that's the most offputting thing.

:nopity: