The agony and the ecstacy

Ecstacy=Found a used copy of "Evil Dead: Hail To The King" for my Dreamcast this weekend--it even has a control button dedicated to Ash one-liners!

Agony=Whenever you rotate Ash (i.e. about every time you'd like him to turn), he spins and spins and doesn't stop until the monster you're fighting has killed him. Could it be that this is why I found it used? :roll:

i sitll have yet to play that - can you believe it? it's on my list of stuff to d/l, though.

but, jake insists that the game sucks, and he's a huge ED/Bruce Campbell fan like me...

:dunno:

TC wrote:but, jake insists that the game sucks, and he's a huge ED/Bruce Campbell fan like me...

:dunno:
Yeah It was pretty bad, the only redeming quality is the button for the one liners! And you've seen me with the Emoticons so you can imagine me with the Ash one-liners. It took about 3 hrs of Mandy listening to them and me laughing non-stop for her to finely pull the plug.

Alex I remember the controls where a little fucked up, camera angles and moving around, but the biggest problem was the re-spawning. Found it easier just to run away from most of the fights, with a liberal amount of oneliners-which seemed just to bring out more! The only good fights are the boss' anyway and you can't run from them.

TC you got a Playstation? If so I'll have to get you my copy.

jakerupe wrote: TC you got a Playstation? If so I'll have to get you my copy.
got a PS1 a couple of weeks ago for something rediculous like $40. mostly because the wife & kid wanted to play parappa the rappa. :roll:

i can d/l it for my computer, no problem. gotta love kazaalite! 8) i'm just waiting for my killer video card. actually finally finished upgrading my system yesterday, but that's another looooong story (and upcoming article)...

now i can finally resume working ont he site.

Well I'm somewhat used to the changing angles from playing Alone In The Dark years ago, but I think there's definitely an error in the game--once he starts rotating, he doesn't stop. I've read that few people were impressed with it, but if I can get Ash to stop spinning then I'm sure there's a little fun to be had.