women - "i'm so fat!!"

no matter who they are or what they look like, women are just never pleased with themselves. what the fuck is up with this? no matter how many times i tell my wife how pretty she is, it just never sticks. "i'm so fat". yeah? well, i'm so sick of hearing that!! but, no matter what they look like, it never ends. here's proof:
IMDb wrote: Kirsten Dunst Doesn't Like Her Looks

Most men would jump at the chance to get closer to Hollywood actress Kirsten Dunst - but she's not happy with her own looks. The Spider-Man star is considered to be one of the movie world's brightest hopes after a string of acclaimed films. What's more, Kirsten has lovely blonde locks, a dazzling smile and a sensational body - but it's still not enough. She says, "I'd like to be taller. I'd like my baby fat to leave."
christ!

i hear ya brother. You know what they say...ya can't live with them and ya cant kill um! :shotgun:

Just one of those things unfoutantely we have to learn to deal with. Little trick though next time she says it just act like ya don't hear her, then next time when she knows you hear her... just don't answer! She'll stop. :twisted:

The silent bit wouldn't work. She'd just take your silence as affirmation of the fact and be pissed at you. Best just to say "no you don't" over and over again and keep the peace.

darkness wrote:The silent bit wouldn't work. She'd just take your silence as affirmation of the fact and be pissed at you.
Thats the point! She can't hold you accoutable because you didn't say anything. Then she's afraid that you do think it so she wont bring it up anymore! :twisted:

Now you can see why I've been single for so long! :iaws:

Good lord, don't talk to me about THIS topic...I have a 4-months pregnant wife on my hands now who looks like a stick holding a volleyball; she doesn't complain about it, per se, but if I don't look upon her belly with her in complete and utter awe at least 5 times a day then I'm just not appreciating the magic wonderment of her transformation blah blah blah.

Alexhead wrote:Good lord, don't talk to me about THIS topic...I have a 4-months pregnant wife on my hands now who looks like a stick holding a volleyball; she doesn't complain about it, per se, but if I don't look upon her belly with her in complete and utter awe at least 5 times a day then I'm just not appreciating the magic wonderment of her transformation blah blah blah.
Well I am neither married nor lassoed to a girl presently, but I can sympathize. Sort of. Two of my close friends right now are chicks, both of whom like to bitch and whine about the size of their "ever-expanding" asses. Not that their asses are expanding all that much, and in fact these two are actually nice-looking young women. So I being the nice, considerate fella that I am, always let them know if I think they're looking good, but it just goes in one ear and out the other.
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

Alexhead wrote:You should probably reassure them with the occasional crisp slap on that ass! :spank:
heh. they're also co-workers, so that little gesture might get me fired or the focus of a sexual harassment suit :)
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

This is one thing that REALLY does get to me, the contant self-grilling of damn fine women based on image conscious crap (and the media)

Doesn't leave much chance for us ugly-fuckers in the world :)